redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Okay, what happens if the MC gets ino a fight with Trayi and loses? Will Trayi turn her into a sex slave/breeder? Will she also capture MC's family and friends, and do the same to them? This could lead to a sequel game where Trayi uses their offspring to create a CVD enhanced army to take over the world. A Good title might be Panacea's Children? Thoughts, anyone?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iev

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Most likely she'd place the FC into one of those things and harvest her just like how they harvest other people. She might even do more testing to make her stuff even more rare and expensive. She'd probably also harvest her eggs for herself and maybe even some for the super rich that are part of their group.

Feb 13, 2022
For some reason not sure why I couldn't get any of the new content to play it just kept saying that there was no more content. So I looked in the script and saw that the meet variable went past 28 so I used the console and changed it to 29 and a new event appeared. The mayors dick looked kind of funny it reminded me of someone's chopped off pinky finger when it was flaccid. I hope Kat's body doesn't stay like that and it went back.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
BC posted a lets say... side story/sequel/expansion in comic format publicly available here:

And I must say looking good. I don't know how much work went on the panells layout and composition, but it flowa smooothly without hicups.

Reactions: BeCe and Falyna
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes