akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
love this game. I hope that lesbian content will be reproduced again and the storyline will be interesting.

Reactions: BeCe

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Panacea [v0.71 Public] [BC] – Compressed

Win/Linux v0.71 · · · (604.9 MiB :: 2.32 GiB)
Mac v0.71 · · · (570.6 MiB :: 2.29 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Caveat emptor.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I was a little miffed and disappointed with the ending. Both of them. I hope there's going to be more to it, including a chance for the MC to lose to Trayi.

Reactions: hyperjack38

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I wish the Trayi ending gave you more options to choose your appearance. I know that would be a bitch because of how many renders each new choice and all the combinations would require but it would be pretty cool.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I was a little miffed and disappointed with the ending. Both of them. I hope there's going to be more to it, including a chance for the MC to lose to Trayi.
I mean, did you not read my disclaimer? Or the changelog?
I wish the Trayi ending gave you more options to choose your appearance. I know that would be a bitch because of how many renders each new choice and all the combinations would require but it would be pretty cool.
Yes, it is a lot of extra work and I have limited time. Not to mention going over essentially the same scene but marginally different is quite boring.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
The endings both seemed really appropriate to me. One of the things I'm really looking forward to is all the side quests and activities the developer has planned now that the main story line is completed. Aside from the MC, there are some wonderful characters and rich opportunities for exploration :) The ending is a new beginning!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hi. Is futa/trans content optional? And who is the protagonist in the picture?
female protag is the brunette with the blue highlights in her hair. There is at least 1 initial scene with body transformation and a character's genitals change, but later on you have the choice to continue voluntarily gender bending.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
female protag is the brunette with the blue highlights in her hair. There is at least 1 initial scene with body transformation and a character's genitals change, but later on you have the choice to continue voluntarily gender bending.
Thanks. So beside that initial scene. Everything else is avoidable?

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's been a while since I've played, but after the MC is injected with a serum that is being tested to see if it works, I believe its up to the player to decide if you want her to occasionally still use the serum with her lovers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NukaCola
Jul 23, 2018
Okay, so been a long time sense I've played this. As in last time I played it the last seen I saw was the main character running into ol bestie at that bar, but is it me are is Kat a fucking vampire? I noticed the teeth with the bad ass doctor but now Kat is definitely showing fangs. Is this taking a super natural turn?

Reactions: BeCe
3.90 star(s) 46 Votes