Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
You underestimate how loved the series is lmao, I uploaded the game in the main “Bitch Exorcist Rio” thread that’s compiled all the games a few hours after it’s release, and somebody’s already made an mtl version in the same thread
I mean, anyone can make hot garbage in a few hours. I could probably make hot garbage out of the game in an hour if I could be assed to download all the necessary tools again and re-learn the ins and outs of MTL-ing with the newest stuff.

That really doesn't mean anything. It happens to a lot of games.

Now, when there will be an actual, proper translation... that's a whole other conversation.

That said, Rio's series has been overrated for me. Or rather, the tentacle content is top notch, there's no doubt about that... however, they're pretty much pure puzzle games more than anything else, and I just don't enjoy that style of gameplay myself... no matter how good the scenes are or how hot Rio is.

However, this is the wrong thread to discuss that.

Personally, I hope that they'll make more games with a different style than Rio's games.

Reactions: Greg_

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
I really like how they designed Rabi but i wish you could finish the game without defeats.

Also, fuck the captain and his squad. This the best ending to me lol Best Ending to me Squall 14 .png

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
they made 5 exorcist games already whens this getting a sequel?
Well, since they have (also) made an action side-scroller with said exorcist, a sixth RPG game with said exorcist, and most recently a remake of the first RPG game with said exorcist... (that's 8 by my count)

I wouldn't say soon. But who knows...

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes