Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
where is the "panacea Z" please ?
also what am I supposed to do in the room where you can spawn monster and they tell you " normal zombie up to 5 bodies, muscle zombie up to 3....."

Agusguya

Jul 30, 2021
View attachment 1035591

Overview:
Stealing a newly developed drug from a certain facility.
It seemed the job would be simple as usual, until Rabi is knocked out.
She awakes only to find that the lab has been overrun by monsters.

Thread Updated: 2021-02-14
Release Date: 2020-08-22
Developer: HouseGame
Translator: Mataku
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.05
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD - - -

View attachment 1035627 View attachment 1035629 View attachment 1035642
Great game but I have a problem or just doesn't work cause I can't see anything everytime I walk around it just turns black can't see anything how can I fix it???

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Great game but I have a problem or just doesn't work cause I can't see anything everytime I walk around it just turns black can't see anything how can I fix it???
try to enter and exit fullscreen with F4
or try to set your local as Japanese or use local emulator
or go to your nvidia control panel - 3D settings - manage 3D settings - DSR factors
and uncheck all 4

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Please don't quote OPs just to ask for help sheesh

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
How can I fix black screen Everytime I walk around certain areas. I'm using joiplay an Android emulator.​
And why are you asking this here? Does it look like any of us are the developers of this emulator? If something does not work in an emulator you should be asking the creators of the emulator not random ppl.

chris18

Jul 8, 2017
how do u get past the boulder by the roof access? is the 5th merc teammate there or where else is he? :S
edit: nvm, i forgot the hole in the roof, tho i still havent found the memo for it, thank you guys for the code at least tho :)
nvm found it too lol tho still searching for the rocket launcher and armory key :/
nvm i forgot i nvr fought the headless zombie XD lol

Last edited:

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
Would anyone mind telling me how to get the scene involving 5 normal zombies? As obvious as get “downed with 5 normal zombies with hearts above their heads nearby” is, for some reason that only triggers the 2 zombie scene

Last edited:

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Would anyone mind telling me how to get the scene involving 5 normal zombies? As obvious as get “downed with 5 normal zombies with hearts above their heads nearby” is, for some reason that only triggers the 2 zombie scene

Some of the scenes are hard with multiple zombies are hard to get without the testing room. Near the end of the game go to the experiment room, there is a large space with a door at the North. Go through that room, and use the levers to select the type of zombies that you want to unlock the remaining scenes.

Note: when you pull the switch down, wait for a while and you will see a certain zombie type come out. Pull back up the switch when you have the number of zombies you need. Try not to put too many zombies out at once or else the game starts to lag.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Anyone found the rocket launcher yet? I got everything else but I can't seem to find that weapon. Is it behind the heavy security doors down in the basement?

EDIT: Nvm. I found the armory key. It dropped from the headless huge zombie. Was able to use the armory key to open the first door down in the basement. That's where I found the rocket launcher. :D

Last edited:
Mar 16, 2021
anyone how to get this one?
I think it this one that i'm missing i've tried all of the zombies that are on the page but it seem like it doesn't want to show up

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes