FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Had a bug in the final fight where I couldn't stop back pedaling, boy that sucked. Glad there was a save just before. Never found the machine gun either.

As somebody that loves to keep their HP/Stam maxed out in rpgs, this game is really obnoxious lol. There's almost no reason to even raise your max caps unless you're intentionally getting fucked.

Hanz

May 21, 2017
I cannot figure out where the hell this security room is, I closed the valve and then spent half an hour checking a bunch of rooms on the second floor, cannot figure out where I'm supposed to go.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I cannot figure out where the hell this security room is, I closed the valve and then spent half an hour checking a bunch of rooms on the second floor, cannot figure out where I'm supposed to go.
Working on a quick janky map atm, might take me a while to get to the point of being able to show the security room, but here's the start. Problem is with the map transitions things don't always line up or go where they should in space, lol (I had to add "transition" areas that don't actually exist in game to make the map make sense). Just mentioning it now in case somebody else was thinking of mapping things out so nobody wastes time.

Edit: Geez the 2nd floor is massive.
Edit Edit: Found the Machine Gun this run thanks to my map reminding me where the locked rooms were, lmao.
Edit Edit Edit: Got to the Security Door finally. Wow what a surprise, with a map, it's actually not too difficult to navigate the game.
Edit x4: Taking a break now, I've mapped out most the annoying shit. Hopefully the areas are recognizable enough even with the scaling issues. I labeled some non spoiler areas to help with that.
Edit x5: Alright the 1st and 2nd floor and pretty much complete. I probably won't map out some other areas because they're pretty straight forward in comparison to the 2nd floor.

1st and 2nd floor map with limited/no spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hanz

May 21, 2017
Working on a quick janky map atm, might take me a while to get to the point of being able to show the security room, but here's the start. Problem is with the map transitions things don't always like up or go where they should in space, lol. Just mentioning it now in case somebody else was thinking of mapping things out so nobody wastes time.
Wow this is excellent

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Aside from practically every non-save point namePop plugin comment, there's some stuff in CommonEvents.json that went untranslated that still shows up in-game because it replaces the txt_subject86 field of the Ero Status plugin (only its initial state got translated) depending on how often Rabi's been violated.
I know this is the own post but I just wonder HOW DO YOU FIND THE CODE FOR THE SAFE?
There's a Mysterious Memo item in the basement that contains the directions and numbers for the safe's combination. So, yeah, you aren't supposed to get the shovel to deal with the rubble piles until practically the end of the game by its placement's logic.

Last edited:

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
Aside from practically every non-save point namePop plugin comment, there's some stuff in CommonEvents.json that went untranslated that still shows up in-game because it replaces the txt_subject86 field of the Ero Status plugin (only its initial state got translated) depending on how often Rabi's been violated.
There's a Mysterious Memo item in the basement that contains the directions and numbers for the safe's combination. So, yeah, you aren't supposed to get the shovel to deal with the rubble piles until practically the end of the game by its placement's logic.
Thanks for all the translations, makes directions and scenes a little easier to understand in the game. Do you plan on also tackling the rest of the untranslated parts? Again, I send my regards for your work.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks for all the translations, makes directions and scenes a little easier to understand in the game. Do you plan on also tackling the rest of the untranslated parts? Again, I send my regards for your work.
I'm not sure what's left that regular, non-file-opening players would be able to see that's untranslated, sorry. I'm also not actually a translator, I'm just using machine translation and making guesses based on context and sounding out the original.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Hey, I have a bug, where my Energy won't decrease below 100, if I'm sprinting.
But it's only visual. Very annoying. D:

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
tnx for this for settings and equipment i do this
1696183278067.png
1696183313749.png 1696183361418.png
*for floating names i can't find any plugins of it only in maps.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It's a remake of their first game and it's barely been out for a day.

I seriously doubt anyone will have even touched it in terms of translating it... Give it time, sheesh.

Kyominaine

Apr 23, 2018
It's a remake of their first game and it's barely been out for a day.

I seriously doubt anyone will have even touched it in terms of translating it... Give it time, sheesh.
You underestimate how loved the series is lmao, I uploaded the game in the main “Bitch Exorcist Rio” thread that’s compiled all the games a few hours after it’s release, and somebody’s already made an mtl version in the same thread

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes