Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Umm and what do you think Parasite in City is inspired by?
Fair enough I guess. But then that'd just make them 2 games that are inspired by Resident Evil - not inspired by each other. Plus, Parasite in City is a sprite-based sidescroller whereas Panacea-Z is a CG-based RPGMaker game with action combat elements. Kind of apples and oranges (although if I had to pick, Parasite in City is definitely superior imo).

Reactions: Fifth and Zippix

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Fair enough I guess. But then that'd just make them 2 games that are inspired by Resident Evil - not inspired by each other. Plus, Parasite in City is a sprite-based sidescroller whereas Panacea-Z is a CG-based RPGMaker game with action combat elements. Kind of apples and oranges (although if I had to pick, Parasite in City is definitely superior imo).
Maybe I shouldn't have said inspired by and just said they have similar concepts. Point is, Parasite in City is one of the better zombie type games I've ever played and I wish the dev would come back and make another. I always check games like this hoping something can reach that quality but so far I haven't found anything.

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Maybe I shouldn't have said inspired by and just said they have similar concepts. Point is, Parasite in City is one of the better zombie type games I've ever played and I wish the dev would come back and make another. I always check games like this hoping something can reach that quality but so far I haven't found anything.
Yeah I feel you. There's a reason it's still like the number one best selling game on Dlsite I guess. Hopefully the dev returns and makes another banger.

Alexandra69

Feb 12, 2021
there is work for sequel on their blog and theres also a post dated to 2022
maybe then

4.20 star(s) 14 Votes