Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Honestly....not Housegame's best game. Might be his weakest actually. He was trying something new with Panacea-Z so that's respectable but hoping this isn't going to be the new format. The next game will apparently feature Rio and the sex cult from Bitch Exorcist Rio 5 so there's that to look forward to.

Reactions: Rastafoo

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018
Honestly....not Housegame's best game. Might be his weakest actually. He was trying something new with Panacea-Z so that's respectable but hoping this isn't going to be the new format. The next game will apparently feature Rio and the sex cult from Bitch Exorcist Rio 5 so there's that to look forward to.
Rio is Rio, but i don't find this bad, it's better than Kunoichi Ayame. I give you a point abouth CG, there aren't many but their are dinamic (based on the type and number of enemy)
I'm Hyped for a new Rio's game

NPCspaghetti

Jan 17, 2018
is there any unique ending or dialogue for not rescuing all 5 of the guys and fighting the final boss?
Just replayed the game without saving any of the guys and it seems it doesn't matter. I still can get the normal and true ending and there isnt a special bad end for not doing it. the only reason i can think of doing it in the first place is to get rocket ammo but opening the entrance gives you that anyway.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
sick game and sick art, expected no less from the people that made bitch exorcist rio. Maybe we'll get a series with this girl like they did with rio?
Wow ok now that you mention it, the art is similar and the protagonist is a bit of a slut from the start :p

Mataku Real breath of fresh air with this one. If I didn't know any better, i'd swear you were joking about it being MTL in order to remove some of the hate people have towards it. Good job. And definitely reminds me of overgrown genesis which I really enjoyed as well (Even if I couldn't pass the Dryad)

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Rio is Rio, but i don't find this bad, it's better than Kunoichi Ayame. I give you a point abouth CG, there aren't many but their are dinamic (based on the type and number of enemy)
I'm Hyped for a new Rio's game
It's not really about CG. Housegame is always going to have great CGs. One of Housegame's best features is really creative and sexy situations that often center around the MC getting in over their head and getting into deep shit.

In this game, the variation in sex scenes literally just came down to "you have xx zombies next to you of xx type." There were also only like 4 different enemies and every single sex scene was just a combination of different quantities of them.

Compare that to something like Exorcist Rio 3 where you got her daily corruption fuck session at night which slowly ramps up against her will, you got aphrodisiac gas chambers, you got tentacle pot monsters, you got ghouls jumping her in the jungle, you got bugs dropping down on her when she walks into the wrong cave, etc, etc, etc.

I do like the action combat from Kunoichi Ayame the best and I'm curious as to whether or not we'll get a Rio Action Combat game which hasn't happened yet. I actually really liked Kunoichi Ayame a lot, only being outclassed by Rio 3 in my mind (and Rio 5 being a close third) but different tastes I guess.

One thing that Panacea-Z did that I'd like to see though was a recurring random encounter super-boss that you repeatedly fight. If he could push that further in some future titles, I think that could be pretty cool.

Housegame's a genius though so I have faith either way.

Kameronn77x

Jul 6, 2020
Hello, So I just saved the guy after the hole in the roof, and from what I'm reading I need to go to the Kennel. Can someone please point me in the direction? I can't find the Kennel anywhere :sweatdrop: I might just be blind but I've been running around everywhere and I seem ot be blocked out of new areas with the 3rd keycard or the debris
Thanks

Edit: Holy, I finally found it. It was outside for anyone else stuck on that part lol

Last edited:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Okay Seriously where is Panacea Z?
I also almost missed this. In the basement room where you find the note describing Panacea-Z, the drug itself is actually on the table. There's no indication for it though, you just have to walk up to it and pick it up (it's a bottle of red liquid).

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Man, another Parasite in City inspired game that doesn't get close to the quality of that game. We'll get it one day boys :confused:

Oir

Nov 5, 2018
Man, another Parasite in City inspired game that doesn't get close to the quality of that game. We'll get it one day boys :confused:
Eh? This game is very clearly inspired by Resident Evil, right down to the Umbrella Corps is making zombies.

Reactions: Thronico
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes