GG Jack

Apr 5, 2018
How do I even attack? I tried pressing every key and she still won't shoot or cut

Also, the Options are not translated so I can't even change or read the key bindings.

shineek

Nov 13, 2017
How do you destroy the debris? Im at the end of the game, and when i want to pick the Panacea Z it informs me im not gonna be able to collect events i missed if i do so. And i still did not rescue the last guys cause of the debris and im 100% sure ive opened everything else, since i run through the whole map 5 times already.

Jul 21, 2019
Can you guys help me to fix this im stuck in this rescue mission?
Im stuck on it, i already walking around killing zombies but no hopes to let this guy out from his boundary or barrier...

Reactions: Rastafoo

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
Can you guys help me to fix this im stuck in this rescue mission?
Im stuck on it, i already walking around killing zombies but no hopes to let this guy out from his boundary or barrier...
You get the Shovel from the safe where the other guy is and in the secret lab you find the code for it.

PS: Save before you take the "Panacea Z" because the boss after it is heavy.

carboncow

Feb 1, 2018
anyone know where to find the shovel? or whatever it is you need to dig up the debris. I'm hardstuck after the objective changed to "find panacea Z," I know there's a blue and red crystal I need to find the keys for but I've only found the blue emblem so far and I'm like 90% sure I've explored the entire area, unless there's something I'm missing

salsher19

Jul 14, 2018
How do I even attack? I tried pressing every key and she still won't shoot or cut

Also, the Options are not translated so I can't even change or read the key bindings.
A to melee
Ctrl to Ready weapon and then Z to fire

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
anyone know where to find the shovel? or whatever it is you need to dig up the debris. I'm hardstuck after the objective changed to "find panacea Z," I know there's a blue and red crystal I need to find the keys for but I've only found the blue emblem so far and I'm like 90% sure I've explored the entire area, unless there's something I'm missing
In the sleepgasroom area from the intro, which is in the area where you have to turn of the firegas, you find the red emblem and for the shovel read my post before yours which comes after that.

Blazeroxxx

Sep 8, 2018
In the sleepgasroom area from the intro, which is in the area where you have to turn of the firegas, you find the red emblem and for the shovel read my post before yours which comes after that.
but theres nothing you can do in the area because the sleeping gas turns itself on

Laarix

Dec 6, 2017
Im stuck after finding the kennel key, opening the coded room (8069 code btw), jumping down the hole on the roof (code 249) and finding the 1st of the two guys missing. The way is blocked in the room where that guy was and i can't find shovel or any other way forward since i don't know where the lvl 3 keycard is.

Plz Halp

*Edit: Ok, defeating the dog in the kennel drops the keycard. Wish they gave some kind of hint of this as i was avoiding all enemies since there's little incentive to actually kill any of them if they don't tell you that plot important items can be dropped by them.

Last edited:

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
When you say "Edited" MTL, how edited is it exactly? Is it edited enough to be used by humans?
I remember playing an MTL translated game and there was this locked door and when the MC interacted with it she said: "It locks.", and it kinda still haunts my dreams...
I was walking down a dark corridor... There was a feint light at the end that I wanted to reach.
I heard a slow creaking behind me. I turned around to see who was there but the shroud of darkness obscured my vision. I started to run back toward the far end twinkle of light but couldn't move. Another creak from the darkness.
The feint brass glow of a Handle appeared, a pair of sinister rusty hinges, gruesomely nailed in to a board with a single arching window on its upper half - It was a door!!!
And somehow it was coming closer.

I tried to run even harder, faster, clawing at the walls of the narrow corridor to help me move but was still stuck in place! I closed my eyes hoping for this nightmare to be over but just then. It. The door was right infront of me with the rusty hinges vibrating, the window cracking - almost resembling a face, the door handle writhing and thrashing as if it was trying to open itself.

Then suddenly it stopped. It creaked again - slower this time, louder. Almost resembling a voice from the void.
A sinister voice.

"It locks"

ElKnut

Jul 15, 2020
Dumb me clicking on each image square thinking each were different ones not noticing its 2x2 kek

Jul 21, 2019
One thing is i didnt get rocket launcher i do not know where its supposedly to be located and how to earn it. This game has some little bugs and they said its complete but after a few hours playing and keyboard controlling starting to stuck and frozen. this game is good but the story lines too short and not much of entertaining. I could give 6/10 or 3/5 rating. it lacks of some interesting things to compare to the other games. gaming style was good but has not given cheat mod to be implemented on the game. Was hoping the developer would do more improve on the next games and learn from surrounding and make friends with other developers and customers/fans..

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Ok, are there any references I'm missing out on for edited MTL?

P.S. there should be a tag for zombie sex
Technically there is, necrophilia. They are dead after all.

From the preview images it looks like it should have the bestiality tag
Took me a minute to spot the image, but yeah, I would say a zombie dog is still beastiality.

Reactions: Kira999
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes