Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
How did you clear the missions and had the true ending progress?
Could you brief me explanation. Thanks..
To get true ending, you must rescue all 5 guys before the final boss fight.
After you get the Panacea Z, the building will be attacked, find a room where it will help unlock the Main Entrance Gate (First Floor), there will be 3-4 Rocket Ammo down there (alternatively you can just let the 5 guys fuck you). DO NOT use all the rockets on the boss, it is a key to unlock TRUE ENDING. (Fun Fact, once you get the experiment card, head over to the 4-digit Password Room to reveal the secret.)

Reactions: 07568

Aebyss

Aug 20, 2020
okay so I got 3 endings...

1. BAD END - where your infection meter is maxed
2. BAD END - where you become a baby maker by the last boss
3. TRUE END - where you escaped with that scientist boy on a helicopter.

Pls tell me if there's more
Use up all the rockets before going up the roof and you'll get normal ending.
Idk about the 5 guys though, haven't done it yet.

Apr 7, 2019
so basically this translation is one step below professional? nice to know. i'll remember to trust this guys mtl in the future.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
First of all, many thanks to Mataku for the translation. This is the sort of thing that any MTL game should aspire too. Even if meaning or context are lost due to the imperfect translations, the end result is readable English and no bugs that weren't present already in the game to begin with.

Hell, if not for the fact that the intro post said that this is MTL from the start, I wouldn't have known at all, and at most I'd have thought that it was a normal translation with some spelling mistakes left here and there, which are perfectly understandable for a fan-translation.

Beyond that, the game is fun, not horribly complex, though it can get annoying and grindy, depending on how much patience you have. That cheat weapon makes life a lot easier if you simply want to farm stuff like ammo and enhancement drugs without falling asleep trying...

On a more personal note...

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that Rabi is hella dumb. Like. Holly shit. It's rare to see a character as deserving of bad-ends due to sheer stupidity as she is...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

murderinc

Sep 27, 2017
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn that Rabi is hella dumb. Like. Holly shit. It's rare to see a character as deserving of bad-ends due to sheer stupidity as she is...
Yeah, that bit frustrates me to no end.
She's completely retarded.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
The Art is decent, but it is kinda weird, seeing a game that hasn't any sound at all during scenes.

Still, could be way worse. Thx for upload and save.

Reactions: sergyo_ml

Azur3cross

Dec 26, 2017
Where do you find the fake video? I've explored all over and i don't think I've seen it

Nevermind, I found it. Turns out you have to take the Panacea Z then go into one of the previously locked doors to get it.

Last edited:

vansav

Feb 20, 2019
Pretty good gameplay, the expression as good as I expect from housegame

And the Translation is fine, even tho the info says its MTL but it is good and understandable, dont worry about it

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Im stuck after finding the kennel key, opening the coded room (8069 code btw), jumping down the hole on the roof (code 249) and finding the 1st of the two guys missing. The way is blocked in the room where that guy was and i can't find shovel or any other way forward since i don't know where the lvl 3 keycard is.

Plz Halp

*Edit: Ok, defeating the dog in the kennel drops the keycard. Wish they gave some kind of hint of this as i was avoiding all enemies since there's little incentive to actually kill any of them if they don't tell you that plot important items can be dropped by them.
I was a step before you. I have a note that says the code on the roof is the employees last 3 numbers but It doesn't say WHAT his employee number is. But thanks for posting the rest of the solution. Huge help. (y)

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
sick game and sick art, expected no less from the people that made bitch exorcist rio. Maybe we'll get a series with this girl like they did with rio?

• Wow
Reactions: Dyhart
4.20 star(s) 14 Votes