VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pandemic Covid-30 [Ch. 1] [xxSirJoexx]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
The MC really isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Grabs one gun but leaves the other one and when he sees that the one stool pusher was still alive he leaves them alone instead of putting them out of their misery.

One spot while getting ready for guard duty Leila gives the MC a gun and I'm not sure why since the MC already has a gun that he grabbed before they ran away.

I figured Karl was that ugly monkey. I had changed his name to Kunt but after see who it was I changed their name to monkey.

Needs a lot of proofreading.

Reactions: Hermit76 and Sirren

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is it possible or not to avoid rape?

I have read comments that say yes and others that say no...

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
BlasKyau

There was no rape. You have a choice that'll stop the scene if done right or you can wait and the one dude sticks his tiny dick in the moms mouth and then dies of lead poisoning and there is one other scene later that you can't control but no rape happens during that scene. Later updates though I'm not sure on as I don't trust that monkey or his stool pigeons.

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
Not even gonna waste my time downloading this. The dev already showed me he can put one game out and thats like a demo 0.1 and after months and months of nothing put the same game back out with a different name and still 0.1 content. A warning to you all.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Pandemic Covid-30 [Ch.01] + JokerLeader WT Mod

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Did this game have a different title once upon a time? There was a game like this that ended with a gunshot... Or was I dreaming?
No and your second question's answer is yeap...you can say that but I really hope that this he's not going to vanish

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Someone with Kirito as their profile pick chiding someone else about originality... lmao
Using a pic of something you enjoy, and support, but didn't create, as your profile pic is nowhere NEAR the same as creating something that is the exact same as something else that was already in existence. The prior is just an homage/tribute to something you like. The latter is plagiarism. There's a difference. Did you create your profile pic?

Not even gonna waste my time downloading this. The dev already showed me he can put one game out and thats like a demo 0.1 and after months and months of nothing put the same game back out with a different name and still 0.1 content. A warning to you all.
I seem to remember another game a while back that was about a pandemic. What was the name? I can't find it on here. I also can't find anything else by this dev on here. Are you sure they are both the same game?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes