VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pandemic Covid-30 [Ch. 1] [xxSirJoexx]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Even having practiced to be able to do that, however, he only hit a target 40 feet away once with all of those bullets (go frame-by-frame and you can tell).
...and that brings us to another Hollywood lump of bullshit {DON'T get me started on exploding cars, BTW}, best exemplified by The A-Team. {Also the opening sequence of the second Indiana Jones film}: How-fuckin'-many full-auto rounds do they spray all over the place and nobody ever gets hit {except maybe a random Bad Guy}?

It's shit like that {and John Wayne and Stallone and Schwarzenegger films and SO many others} that have a huge portion of the population believing guns are toys.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
actually, it's not one rando, as you put it, I can fire a gun one handed with no issues just like the picture you're complaining about. I've had some training, BUT, the first thing I ever got in trouble for during basic training was firing my pistol one handed the first time I ever fired one. Recoil is a thing, no one can argue that, but her holding of the pistol, one handed, wasn't something I haven't seen before in real life with no issues.

None of that really matters though. This is an adult visual novel. Do we really care if she could handle the recoil one handed or not? Just show me her boobs please. :devilish:
You fire an Uzi one-handed? That's the specific firearm being referenced there. But the actual point isn't whether you can fire your M9, Luger, Sig Sauer, or whatever you're using one-handed. The point is that someone not specifically practiced in doing so would have a big problem after the recoil, and that using any gun 1-handed = shit for accuracy. How clustered is your spread using your pistol 1-handed vs. when you use it 2-handed? That's the point.

And no, of course you're right: we pretty much don't care about how good she is with the gun. I think it was just a point someone noticed, and the discussion progressed. I really hope xxSirJoexx is able to continue this game. It had an interesting plot, even if it only seemed like the framework of a game so far. It's not even remotely close to my favorite game, but I did find it interesting and would like to see more.

(Hopefully there aren't too many gun-control oriented people on this site now thinking we're a bunch of gun-toting psychopaths or something. :oops:)

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
You fire an Uzi one-handed? That's the specific firearm being referenced there. But the actual point isn't whether you can fire your M9, Luger, Sig Sauer, or whatever you're using one-handed. The point is that someone not specifically practiced in doing so would have a big problem after the recoil, and that using any gun 1-handed = shit for accuracy. How clustered is your spread using your pistol 1-handed vs. when you use it 2-handed? That's the point.

And no, of course you're right: we pretty much don't care about how good she is with the gun. I think it was just a point someone noticed, and the discussion progressed. I really hope xxSirJoexx is able to continue this game. It had an interesting plot, even if it only seemed like the framework of a game so far. It's not even remotely close to my favorite game, but I did find it interesting and would like to see more.

(Hopefully there aren't too many gun-control oriented people on this site now thinking we're a bunch of gun-toting psychopaths or something. :oops:)
No not an uzi. The gun in the picture in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/pandemic-covid-30-intro-xxsirjoexx.74581/post-5931732 is not a uzi and that is the picture I was talking about.

The not practiced part is why I referenced doing it the first time I ever fired a pistol, I was young and stupid and fired it one handed. It was an M1911. The dude with the uzi is just crazy.

I also would like this game to continue, it starts of very interesting.

Gun toting psychopath...hmmm...yeah that might be a good description of me (j/k, maybe)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No not an uzi. The gun in the picture in this post https://f95zone.to/threads/pandemic-covid-30-intro-xxsirjoexx.74581/post-5931732 is not a uzi and that is the picture I was talking about.

The not practiced part is why I referenced doing it the first time I ever fired a pistol, I was young and stupid and fired it one handed. It was an M1911. The dude with the uzi is just crazy.

I also would like this game to continue, it starts of very interesting.

Gun toting psychopath...hmmm...yeah that might be a good description of me (j/k, maybe)
Wires got crossed somewhere. An uzi is what myuhinny mentioned, NullDev replied about, and I then was referencing. The "one rando" I mentioned was specifically only that guy in the YouTube video. Sorry for the confusion. :)

I'm not one of their patrons, but there was a post in mid-May, so hopefully things are continuing to progress for them. Now and then, time seems really to drag on, so it seemed to be a lot longer than February to me since this intro was released.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It still has till around August before it'll get tagged with the abandoned tag.
I can't remember now: Did someone here provide the May 2021 "Pandemic News" post from their Patreon? I'm not a supporter over there, so I can't read it. I'm wondering what's happened.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Didn't realize there had been a post on Patreon a couple of months ago.

JUL 15, 2021 AT 6:44 AM

Good morning all,
I'm sorry for this moment of absence, I had promised to update in June but I was overwhelmed with work. Plus some personal issues and a backlash.
All I have to do is translate and do some coding ... I try to get started as soon as I have some free time, which has been very rare lately.
I try to do it as soon as possible, I promise you !!
Thank you for your support!

Mar 28, 2018
This game is dead as there has been no game update since the first release in February; the devs last brief comment on his Patron site was more then 3 months ago - with no eta info.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Thread reported for abandonment as it has now been 3 months of no activity on their patreon.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes