VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pandemic Covid-30 [Ch. 1] [xxSirJoexx]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
Subjective answer: I like it somewhat. I like dystopian scenarios, so I'm curious where this will lead to.

So far the only sexual content is this: MC comes back to the camp to see two strangers threatening his mother and getting ready to rape her. If you let this happen, she is forced to blow one of the guys. You don't need to let this happen though. If you don't like rape content, intervene as soon as they have her strip het top.
Thanks for the answer) Maybe someone knows when the sequel will be released? The picture is very beautiful, I liked the game itself)

wildberryfarm

Dec 30, 2018
I thought I'd give this one a go. Creator should use Google translate it's better than MC being angry when he is hungry. Oh man, I laughed so hard when I read that one!

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099

dezzed

Jan 16, 2019
Seems pretty okayish for a start, Mom's beautiful. Will definitely keeping an eye on that one.
Btw, that final posture of a girl holding a gun :KEK:

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
This game is on patreon, how is dev going to bypass their rules? Either he's not planning incest which is very very bad news, because mom is gorgeous, or he's not aware of patreon's politics. I expect that in the next updates it will be clear, whether it will be an option at the beginning where you will need to specify who is she, or through a patch, we'll see, but I really hope that incest will be in the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just a guess - i'd say that the person behind this image has never fired nor seen a large-caliber handgun fired:

That's definitely a possibility. However, it's also possible that this girl is supposed to be new to guns (as of the pandemic) and so has no idea how to hold it properly. If she's self-taught, I could see her doing something like this. When people first start learning at a range or something, they very often have bad form / stance, and how bad exactly it is varies from person to person. I've seen some pretty awful grips, like holding pistols sideways (like Hollywood dumbasses always think is cool or something) or not properly bracing for the kick of a rifle, which then knocks them to the ground, smacks them in the head, etc.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
That's definitely a possibility. However, it's also possible that this girl is supposed to be new to guns (as of the pandemic) and so has no idea how to hold it properly. If she's self-taught, I could see her doing something like this. When people first start learning at a range or something, they very often have bad form / stance, and how bad exactly it is varies from person to person. I've seen some pretty awful grips, like holding pistols sideways (like Hollywood dumbasses always think is cool or something) or not properly bracing for the kick of a rifle, which they knocks them to the ground, smacks them in the head, etc.
That's as may be, but that's not what io was pointing to. At this point in the cycle, given the way she's holding it, it should have just broken her nose, or be about to.

Recoil is a thing with pistols, too.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
That's as may be, but that's not what io was pointing to. At this point in the cycle, given the way she's holding it, it should have just broken her nose, or be about to.

Recoil is a thing with pistols, too.
Yes, I'm well aware. Not sure how you assumed I thought it only applied to rifles. The fact that I specifically mentioned recoil with rifles doesn't mean that magically no other firearms have recoil. And actually, given that her arm is to the side (although completely unsupported), she'd be more likely to smack her arm hard on the tree (and maybe break it) or lose the pistol entirely. The gun isn't anywhere close to being lined up with her face enough that the recoil would send it into her nose. (Although I could see her getting whacked in the face as well from other times she's shot it; maybe that's why just below her right eye is puffy, swollen a bit.)

Last edited:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
PeggyBlackett

It's most likely because of Hollywood. Many people see shit in the movies and think that it is right. Even a uzi will put you on your ass or smash up a arm if a person isn't paying attention. All those movies where you see a drive by where the person sticks their arm out the window and starts shooting are 100% wrong. Even though a uzi shoots a 9 millimeter shell it fires continuously so if you just start shooting it without bracing yourself you'll end up on your back firing straight up and the movies where they show a person sticking a uzi out the window waving it around while shooting are wrong because as soon as you pull the trigger the gun is going to fly in the direct your arm is moving.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
My main original point is that, even if it didn't hurt her, that thing should be half out of her hand and pointed somewhere into the sky at this point.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
PeggyBlackett

It's most likely because of Hollywood. Many people see shit in the movies and think that it is right. Even a uzi will put you on your ass or smash up a arm if a person isn't paying attention. All those movies where you see a drive by where the person sticks their arm out the window and starts shooting are 100% wrong. Even though a uzi shoots a 9 millimeter shell it fires continuously so if you just start shooting it without bracing yourself you'll end up on your back firing straight up and the movies where they show a person sticking a uzi out the window waving it around while shooting are wrong because as soon as you pull the trigger the gun is going to fly in the direct your arm is moving.
My main original point is that, even if it didn't hurt her, that thing should be half out of her hand and pointed somewhere into the sky at this point.
You're absolutely correct. No one who knows anything about firearms would ever try to shoot with a single hand (other than possibly goofing around . . . which makes them irresponsible dumbasses), let alone stand straight up with no stance to brace themselves, unless they wanted to lose their weapon and/or (as myuhinny pointed out) be thrown on their ass.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
PeggyBlackett

What are you talking about?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
What are you talking about?
So one rando trying to show off means it's typical? Clearly he's specifically practiced to handle it, and he takes a very clear stance to brace his body against the recoil. I applaud his ability to avoid losing the weapon or having his arm thrown dangerously in an unintended direction. Even having practiced to be able to do that, however, he only hit a target 40 feet away once with all of those bullets (go frame-by-frame and you can tell). That's called a very bad shot. I'm not saying he's a bad shot in general, but that even having trained to handle the recoil, the accuracy with a single hand extended like that is total crap. You can always find the one random exception to any rule, but it doesn't make it typical.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
So one rando trying to show off means it's typical? Clearly he's specifically practiced to handle it, and he takes a very clear stance to brace his body against the recoil. I applaud his ability to avoid losing the weapon or having his arm thrown dangerously in an unintended direction. Even having practiced to be able to do that, however, he only hit a target 40 feet away once with all of those bullets (go frame-by-frame and you can tell). That's called a very bad shot. I'm not saying he's a bad shot in general, but that even having trained to handle the recoil, the accuracy with a single hand extended like that is total crap. You can always find the one random exception to any rule, but it doesn't make it typical.
actually, it's not one rando, as you put it, I can fire a gun one handed with no issues just like the picture you're complaining about. I've had some training, BUT, the first thing I ever got in trouble for during basic training was firing my pistol one handed the first time I ever fired one. Recoil is a thing, no one can argue that, but her holding of the pistol, one handed, wasn't something I haven't seen before in real life with no issues.

None of that really matters though. This is an adult visual novel. Do we really care if she could handle the recoil one handed or not? Just show me her boobs please. :devilish:

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes