VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pandemic Covid-30 [Ch. 1] [xxSirJoexx]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Mom: "The virus kill someone in 4 or 5 days. But the most dangerous thing is that in the first 2 days, there are no symptoms."
Son: "Just the red spots on the body."
Mom: "Yeah... only the red spots."

Sooo... there are no symptoms, except there IS a symptom?
And she is a nurse?

Let's hope the writing improves.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Wait, she shoots them while the mc of course just stands there like a bitch watching? :KEK:
Well... of course, why would you risk your life for your mother?? pff.. :KEK:

VNs forced logic always amaze me, i would die trying to save my mom if something like that happened, but as we know, every MC must be a bitch to make sure this kind of "content" is presented.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
or a middle age man becoming a highschool teacher. no ones done that yet.:whistle:
MC "Although I was a successful businessman back in Normalville, everything went south for me: my wife cheated with my boss and I was framed for corporate espionage. My only choice was to move to Pussyland and take a crappy job as a science teacher at a local high school. Lucky for me, there are a lot of hot girls here, ignorant about boys or how their minds work. I wouldn't mind teaching them a lesson or two."

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
MC "Although I was a successful businessman back in Normalville, everything went south for me: my wife cheated with my boss and I was framed for corporate espionage. My only choice was to move to Pussyland and take a crappy job as a science teacher at a local high school. Lucky for me, there are a lot of hot girls here, ignorant about boys or how their minds work. I wouldn't mind teaching them a lesson or two."
:unsure: Hmmmyes... That sounds original and unique enough. Let's make a Koikatsu game out of this.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
I for the life of me will never understand why some these developers like to create 3D Daz models with clothes looking like they've been vacuum sealed around the breasts. Do people actually like that? Clothes do not "tuck" into the cleavage like this. It looks unnatural and frankly disgusting. Such a turn off.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I for the life of me will never understand why some these developers like to create 3D Daz models with clothes looking like they've been vacuum sealed around the breasts. Do people actually like that? Clothes do not "tuck" into the cleavage like this. It looks unnatural and frankly disgusting. Such a turn off.
This. A thousand times this!

Reactions: Bob-1138

NikoHello

Oct 3, 2018
Not tried this one out yet. I've never understood why devs date their games, even if it's parody or for jokes. Things like covid or 5g towers are probably not going to be too relevant in a few years, so it just seems like unless the game is pretty short, it'll just end up abandoned in a year or so. Not saying that's what'll happen to this one, it's just how it seems whenever devs go this route.

Anyway, best of luck to the dev. I hope that doesn't happen and they make a game they're proud of.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not tried this one out yet. I've never understood why devs date their games, even if it's parody or for jokes. Things like covid or 5g towers are probably not going to be too relevant in a few years, so it just seems like unless the game is pretty short, it'll just end up abandoned in a year or so. Not saying that's what'll happen to this one, it's just how it seems whenever devs go this route.

Anyway, best of luck to the dev. I hope that doesn't happen and they make a game they're proud of.
In fairness, unless devs regularly go back and remaster their past games, the same thing will often happen to games that don't specify dates. Most games created and posted on here from 2016 or 2017 probably won't really hold up and will look pretty outdated within the next 2 or 3 years.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes