VN Ren'Py Abandoned Pandemic Covid-30 [Ch. 1] [xxSirJoexx]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
any other download link for the walkthrough mode pls cant download through mix drop

Last edited:

Liquidacid

Aug 16, 2017
Using a pic of something you enjoy, and support, but didn't create, as your profile pic is nowhere NEAR the same as creating something that is the exact same as something else that was already in existence. The prior is just an homage/tribute to something you like. The latter is plagiarism. There's a difference. Did you create your profile pic?
Wow that went completely over your head. I wasn't commenting on him being unoriginal for using a profile pic he didn't make. I was commenting on how it was funny that he was that he was complaining about a work not being an original idea when his PFP is of a character/work that is basically one big trope/cliché itself.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
  • Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
The renders are pretty good. The writing and grammar need a lot of help. A few mistakes here and there are one thing, but this one is pretty rough. This could be a decent project, but please get someone to proofread for you.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Another game like many with good rendering, setting, story with good potential and avoidable paths, but like so many others the dev is the unknown, if it is not followed with constant updates in acceptable times, like many others, it will end up in oblivion.
I'll wait, it seems premature to give a review now.
Good luck and tanks for the game.

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
This game has one of the more interesting plots, so thumbs up for this! (y)
But the text REALLY needs a proofreader!

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
is there any more content? no chapter 2? kinda dissapointed . I actually liked this chapter 1.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC needs a resolve to his pain and suffering too, you heathens!
Milf looks beautiful. :love:

But I see 'rape' tag and after the pictures I see the guys having fun with MC's mother. Is it avoidable? Can I stop them before they start doing something to her? :unsure:

Also the game is about MC and his mother, but there is no incest tag, will there be nothing between MC and mother here?
She Shoots them, at the end of this build
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What a cop out excuse to rape a wonderful woman in a disgusting setting.

Last edited:

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Salut a tous ! Très bon jeu, histoire sympa graphismes également ! Je recommande ce jeu !!!
Voici la traduction en français.

Hi everyone! Very good game, nice story graphics too! I recommend this game !!!
Here is the translation in french.

Reactions: Roche3945
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes