3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

hurakan

I need Korean-English translator. 한영 번역가 구함
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
i already did that and teleported to that weird dimension but nothing happens after i wake up and the crack on the wall on the 2F still does nothing
Are you met succubus?

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
yes and i saw the sex scene with the succubus
after that i cant leave the room so i have to return to the normal word
Are you 1.1.7fix?1.1.7 version only has a succubus h scene. 1.1.7 fix version has been released, so download a new version from patreon.

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Do you have any Warnings that you have reached the last thing you can do in the game? aside the Succubus place (cant figure out what to do on the Brick wall in 2F hospital)
succubus is the last of 1.1.7.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Pandora [v1.1.8fix] [Hurakan]

COMPRESSED WIN

SIZE ~ 164 MB

Links updated on 08/01/2022

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sagauffa

Aug 23, 2020
the game keep on crashing during the first sucubbols scene in the other world, what should i do (windows and version 1.1.8)?

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
the game keep on crashing during the first sucubbols scene in the other world, what should i do (windows and version 1.1.8)?
Please let me know the picture or more details

sagauffa

Aug 23, 2020
now i have tried with the memories and it happend there too, the scene freeze and the audio start glitching when i select faster but i can't close the game unless with task manager because the app is totally frozen but there is no error code the whole thing just stop

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
now i have tried with the memories and it happend there too, the scene freeze and the audio start glitching when i select faster but i can't close the game unless with task manager because the app is totally frozen but there is no error code the whole thing just stop
Where did you use your memories? Do you have the same symptoms even if you use different places or memories?

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
If you experience the same symptoms after downloading the game again, please tell me

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes