3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

hurakan

I need Korean-English translator. 한영 번역가 구함
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Why dose the art style from this game look so familiar. Did you do the art yourself or outsource.
I draw all the game art by myself.
If there's an artist similar to me, please let me know

Reactions: Gabaw

sagauffa

Aug 23, 2020
Where did you use your memories? Do you have the same symptoms even if you use different places or memories?
it happend with all the memories, at first i tried with the memories from the menu while i was in the hospital but it keep on happening also when i use the pc in the room

hurakan

I need Korean-English translator. 한영 번역가 구함
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
it happend with all the memories, at first i tried with the memories from the menu while i was in the hospital but it keep on happening also when i use the pc in the room
Can I have your save file?

Weilibuilt

Apr 25, 2018
So the red haired girl in the hospital kind of ruined my save file, I fought her off but the picture never left my screen... I can pause, and move into other rooms and everything but the picture is always all I can see other than the menus, does anyone have a save file for the hospital cause I hadnt saved for an hour leading up to this...

Weilibuilt

Apr 25, 2018
So the red haired girl in the hospital kind of ruined my save file, I fought her off but the picture never left my screen... I can pause, and move into other rooms and everything but the picture is always all I can see other than the menus, does anyone have a save file for the hospital cause I hadnt saved for an hour leading up to this...
Actually nevermind, I managed to unfreeze it by playing a memory, didn't work with photos though

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
whenever i press "fast" in the sex scene animations, there is serious bug that makes it stutter and crash everytime.

sagauffa

Aug 23, 2020
Bug caused by one more variable controlling the speed. Can you tell me what you did before this bug happened?
it happend the first time when i meet the succubos for the first time after i went to bed in to the hospital, after the first time it start to happend everytime but maybe something haooend before the first crash and i didn't noticed it

Frank Stein

Oct 29, 2020
hurakan, your game is very good, but you should prioritize game mechanics, maps and improve grammar.

There are many bugs:
a) Mother sends you to invite Nancy to breakfast (peeking for the third time). "Now Loading" infinite;

b) Go to the library and the NPC's block the pass;

c) In the Hospital, at night, "to unknow": many enemies at the same time. The MC is raped by 4 or 5 enemies at the same time. The game crashes a lot.

Reactions: Red_Line

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
The thicc plush onahole thing in the first thumbnail caught my interest. It seems the developer is active in responding to feedback and working on the game, so that's good. I'll wait a bit before trying it, best of luck to you.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes