3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
hurakan

You really HAVE to get someone to translate. And I mean YOU HAVE TO.

Your English is so shitty that it breaks the game. Seriously- my hard-on goes soft your English is that bad.

GET YOUR FUCKING DIALOGUE FIXED. NOW. (I think I wrote this before!)

hurakan

I need Korean-English translator. 한영 번역가 구함
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I updated 1.1.8 fix version which solved speed problem in patreon. Please check it out

Reactions: James Eveleth

EdwardRB

Apr 30, 2018
Dude please do something with ghost girl lvl, When I get out of chest I instantly get stun after stun with ghost girl animation.

Reactions: hurakan

kyleato1234

Apr 27, 2022
better do a overall bug fix patch than continue adding new content, cause its useless to add new content when it cant be access

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
better do a overall bug fix patch than continue adding new content, cause its useless to add new content when it cant be access
It is not a serious bug and you can enter the hospital playing games. In version 1.1.9, you will solve the problem

GZEROH

Mar 18, 2021
Y'all give the developer a break
You guys can't just scream at him/her to. Fix the grammar with a snap of finger and bam all the word here is grammatically corrected
Y'all should appreciate what the developer do and I know it's a matter of freedom of speech but don't abuse it just to entertain you alone
Also hurakan I kinda did the sleep on bed without getting the medicine from doctor first so I kinda straight out went to monster world
I just move Till the end and I stuck there and can't get out
So to point it out is if by chance a player came to that place you should add an orb or teleportation circle to lead the player back outside of that place until the new update is available so that we don't have to wandering around mindlessly searching for the exit
I can give you save file incase you want to know what happen to me
Have a good day hurakan

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Y'all give the developer a break
You guys can't just scream at him/her to. Fix the grammar with a snap of finger and bam all the word here is grammatically corrected
Y'all should appreciate what the developer do and I know it's a matter of freedom of speech but don't abuse it just to entertain you alone
Also hurakan I kinda did the sleep on bed without getting the medicine from doctor first so I kinda straight out went to monster world
I just move Till the end and I stuck there and can't get out
So to point it out is if by chance a player came to that place you should add an orb or teleportation circle to lead the player back outside of that place until the new update is available so that we don't have to wandering around mindlessly searching for the exit
I can give you save file incase you want to know what happen to me
Have a good day hurakan
Go back to bed Can't you get out of there?

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
i meant is i already reach to the end of the monster lair where it shows 1.1.8 update end so i cant get out for some reason
any fix?
Can't you go the way you came?

Reactions: GR8PAIN

Arius Zauber

Oct 15, 2016
I hope for the author of this game Satan will create a separate place in hell where he force hurakan to pass level with vampires and ghosts over and over again.
Seriously did you even playtest this ?
Hordes of enemies in narrow corridors that just spam you because why create separete sex battles with enemies, and almost useless places to hide, because enemies just too many and ghosts can find you even there.
Or create a normal combat system where you can defeat the enemy, or reduce the number of enemies by 2 or 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: GR8PAIN

hurakan

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
I hope for the author of this game Satan will create a separate place in hell where he force hurakan to pass level with vampires and ghosts over and over again.
Seriously did you even playtest this ?
Hordes of enemies in narrow corridors that just spam you because why create separete sex battles with enemies, and almost useless places to hide, because enemies just too many and ghosts can find you even there.
Or create a normal combat system where you can defeat the enemy, or reduce the number of enemies by 2 or 3.
will adjust the difficulty level in 1.1.9

Dec 25, 2019
good game

I have a little problem after doing the school events it says go home

But when I go home nothing happens
I'm not sure if it's a bug or something.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes