3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

hurakan

I need Korean-English translator. 한영 번역가 구함
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
Oh goddamn look at dem TETAS!

Nice.

About that screenshot with the two women going at it... Is it normal futa or did the MC actually grew some huge tetas and is using them correctly?
There's no Futa here

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
It's a bug in on of the java scripts - modified the file in www/js/rpg_windows.js. Add "text = text.toString()" to the start of the function "Window_Base.prototype.convertEscapeCharacters = function(text)" in that file.
Hey man, that worked! Thank you.

Starsegen

Jan 9, 2020
A Walkthou realy would be nice, i have no quest and dont know wath to do. Last thing i finished was. Playing first Time Volleyball and wen to sleep. Now i dont knowe wath to do.

Reactions: libertypics

hurakan

I need Korean-English translator. 한영 번역가 구함
Game Developer
Feb 14, 2020
It's a bug in on of the java scripts - modified the file in www/js/rpg_windows.js. Add "text = text.toString()" to the start of the function "Window_Base.prototype.convertEscapeCharacters = function(text)" in that file.
Thanks you so much

GoodyWoody

Feb 20, 2018
can you show a picure of what its supposed to look like

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
So, I gave it a try and I have a big request to those moderating this page. The game is not proper 'English', but MTL one. It would be nice if this is fixed because I downloaded it with the expectation it was properly translated which is not the case.

Reactions: hurakan
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes