human94

Jul 15, 2018
Yeah, I checked the choices again. The first one gives a happy ending for Eugene and Lilly. But with that choice, Eugene doesn't take part in the bank robbery and doesn't go to prison. Instead he marries Lilly, they start a company together and live out a totally different life from the one portrayed in Pandora's Box 2. So if you follow that path, it's the end of the story.

With the second choice, Eugene decides not to have a relationship with Lilly because he says he isn't ready for the responsibility of bringing up a child. Lilly says that's ok, and they'll henceforth act as if the baby was fathered by someone else. After that they don't really have much to do with each other, and shortly after Eugene goes to prison, Lilly leaves the company and presumedly starts a new life elsewhere, with her newly born child. There's a clear implication that her and Eugene are not going to have any further contact.

Only the first choice gives any chance of Eugene and Lilly being together as a couple in the future. But it's a completely separate future from Pandora's Box 2.
Thanks. Yes. Not many option to continue this variant story (mary Lily and Eugen). It's variant for anorher game(femdom\romance, for example). Not this. In begining our dialog happens a little misunderstanding. And yes. Confuesed in begining part 2 line ''You choise in previous game exported''. Or something like this.Where my choise exported? It's just variant for another ending, but differently not for 2 ending. Just if dev don't write something like this - ok. Dev choice one of route and she\he don't lie to you ''you choice exported''. Just one wrong line in intro kill the mood to play.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
When she got pregnant with Eugene's child, Lily decided to leave the City and gave Eugene the chance to go with her. But he turned her down, because he'd decided to ask Nadia to marry him. She then left for parts unknown, the clear implication being that their relationship was over for good. So it's not much of a surprise that she doesn't feature in this game.
Yes, because in the event that Eugene accepts Lily's proposition he actually lives happily ever after if that ending is to be believed. It is kind of sad that she is out there just being his secret soulmate when all the endings with Nadia were fucking horrible. However, we don't know what happened to her or her offspring so I wouldn't be surprised to see her or the kid show up in the least expected and most fucked up way. That is one of many dropped storylines from the first game, like if Nadia's mom is still being blackmailed by the fat guy.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Yes, because in the event that Eugene accepts Lily's proposition he actually lives happily ever after if that ending is to be believed. It is kind of sad that she is out there just being his secret soulmate when all the endings with Nadia were fucking horrible. However, we don't know what happened to her or her offspring so I wouldn't be surprised to see her or the kid show up in the least expected and most fucked up way. That is one of many dropped storylines from the first game, like if Nadia's mom is still being blackmailed by the fat guy.
I think Nadia's mom would now be in her 60's, so it's perhaps not surprising that she's not featuring in the game this time around. In any case, since she returned to Europe at the end of the first game, I think we can safely assume she stopped being blackmailed by the fat guy, the moment she got on the plane.

I think it's pretty obvious that Nadia and Eugene will eventually be reunited. Eugene is now being helped by Riley's girlfriend to free Akasha. So as soon as Riley returns home from visiting Nadia, I assume she will meet up with Eugene and let him know where Nadia is now living. Not all the endings with Nadia were horrible. In at least one, they got married and appeared to be reasonably happy, until Eugene was forced to take part in the bank robbery. In return for Nadia being protected, he then made a full confession to authorities, and went to prison for 19 years.

That was the canon route and the starting point for this game. So I think Nadia will believe she still owes Eugene something, for sacrificing himself, to protect her and her unborn child. I'm not sure whether they'll end up together though, because a lot of time has passed, and Eugene might have other options now, namely Wendy or Akasha. And it's uncertain whether Ellie is actually his daughter, because Nadia was fucking so many guys without protection, before Eugene proposed to her.

I just don't see Lily returning to the game. Because it was made pretty clear if Eugene turns down her proposal for them to be together ( which led to the alternate ending), that him and her are over for good. She said, she would act as if they didn't really know each other, you can't get anymore explicit than that. And at the end of the game, she left the company and the implication was clear that she was leaving the game as well. In that version of the game, which is the canon version, she wasn't his secret soulmate, because his soulmate was Nadia. Lily was just another woman he fucked, who tricked him into fathering her child. She was only his soulmate in the version that led to the alternate ending. So your theory with that just doesn't hold water I'm afraid.

Personally, I'd be quite happy for Lily to return to the game, because we never found out if she was really moonlighting as a street hooker. Through most of Part 1 she was portrayed as a bad girl, and then at the end transformed into someone completely different. So we never found out what motivated her to be so different from the person she ended up as. But I think we need to accept, that unfortunately she's gone for good and we're never going to find out.

Last edited:
Reactions: PanchoPistolas33

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Pandora's Box 2 [v0.11] [Void Star] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.1GB
Repack size: 356MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:

Last edited:

Y2k94

Jan 16, 2019
So, not having played the first game i have to ask.
When playing the fem protag, is there a way to go past all dudes without being molested or even raped?
And when playing the male protag, is it possible to not get cucked?
Or is it the typical situation?
thanks in advance

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11 + WT by Ripson and updated by ME
Size 231 MiB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port, as usual.

Feb 8, 2018
PandorasBox2-0.11
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
1667779809282.png
i can't download it. why?

Deleted member 4725210

Mar 7, 2022
[VN] [Ren'Py] Pandora's Box 2 [v0.11] [Void Star] [HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.1GB
Repack size: 356MB

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
Hi FAP. Can you please put a workupload or pixeldrain link please?

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes