Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.12] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.19 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 321 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 287 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:
Jun 24, 2022

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 321 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 187 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

or you can
Check out my
Thank you. Is it possible to have it uploaded to mega or pixeldrain? My internet provider blocked workupload nad mixdrop for some reason .

Reactions: Kaed1107

Garybaldi

Jun 6, 2021
Thank you. Is it possible to have it uploaded to mega or pixeldrain? My internet provider blocked workupload nad mixdrop for some reason .
Might I suggest you use a VPN (I use Nord, very cheap and very good) - at the very least I suggest you might want to use the free VPN in the Opera Browser (not a true VPN but does the job) which should bypass your ISP.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Might I suggest you use a VPN (I use Nord, very cheap and very good) - at the very least I suggest you might want to use the free VPN in the Opera Browser (not a true VPN but does the job) which should bypass your ISP.
There's also it's a free extension for Google Chrome, and it's really good.

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 321 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 187 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

or you can
Check out my
Are you sure that Mac version works
I mean from 2,19GB to 187MB:unsure:... more than 10x times compression:eek:

tarshack

May 15, 2018
beware ....... artemis!1dddc3660f6f virus detected in pandors_box_2-0.12\lib\windows-i686\pythonw.exe

tarshack

May 15, 2018
was it you who posted compressed version being bigger than non-compressed on some game?

aka normal update.

most likely false positive
ran it through two different virus scan programs and they both threw the alert

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
When the fuck Nadia and the protag will finally see each other again ??? It takes forever

Sep 12, 2020
5min of gameplay.
I loved the first game but yeah, it honestly feels like Void Star can't be bothered that much anymore, and updates are pushed just because they have to. Animated scenes don't look like much effort is being thrown into them at all, and things happen way too quickly and then they're over. Maybe it's because they're working on more than one game at the same time, but it still feels unsatisfying. Of course, for what I'm paying (0€) I can't really complain.

Reactions: PanchoPistolas33
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes