tarshack

May 15, 2018
was it you who posted compressed version being bigger than non-compressed on some game?

aka normal update.

most likely false positive
ran it through two different virus scan programs and they both threw the alert

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
When the fuck Nadia and the protag will finally see each other again ??? It takes forever

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
5min of gameplay.
I loved the first game but yeah, it honestly feels like Void Star can't be bothered that much anymore, and updates are pushed just because they have to. Animated scenes don't look like much effort is being thrown into them at all, and things happen way too quickly and then they're over. Maybe it's because they're working on more than one game at the same time, but it still feels unsatisfying. Of course, for what I'm paying (0€) I can't really complain.

Reactions: PanchoPistolas33

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The animation and the story are excellent, and the author rarely uses long words, but always uses pictures and animations to tell the story.

The game is excellent, but it has two very strange feature .
1: There's a ton of NTR throughout, the kind you can't ignore because the author is so good at telling stories that you can't avoid it if you play the game .
2: On the surface, it is a simple and ordinary game, but in reality play you will feel a deep sense of tragedy and loss , because of the tragic nature of the game throughout, you can't ignore it, and the feeling lingers after you play it .

I didn't play the second one for a long time after the author released it because the tragic ending of the first one was too depressing .
Today, after trying the second one, I feel that the author is still the same tragic game genius as he was a few years ago .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update, not much happened. bit oddly got renpy error when girls were in toilet.

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
- Pandora's Box 2 [0.13] for $10 Patrons released. Waiting for the public after the new year.

TiggerTime

Dec 15, 2022
Hi. Void Star, I have an offer for you, if you are interested. The rest of this is just my impressions of the game. Read the blue text for my offer.

I got into adult games recently. Maybe a break from making mods for Skyrim, maybe sick of Styx dying in 'Master Of Shadows', maybe frustration, perhaps all that and more. Anyway, I've played a few and was disappointed by most of them. Oddly, the sex aspect didn't really do much for me, however good the renders were, but some I liked from those points more than others. This was one.

What I enjoy most (apart from a bit of eye-candy) is the story. I've published sci-fi on Kindle and love a good plot.

As far as eye-candy goes, I appreciate the female form and feet are my thing. I don't consider this to be a perversion or a fetish, but I suppose that just depends on your interpretation. It seems to me that a fetish should be defined as 'something other people do and enjoy, but that you don't personally like'. Phew... it sounds lame. I just believe in personal choice.

Anyway, of the few games that met my criteria, this one ticks the boxes and I love it...

1) A good plot. I might nitpick about how some of it was implemented but generally I enjoyed the story.
2) Rendering/graphics are superb.
3) Characters are beautifully developed... loved that.
4) Feet. Call it my perversion, fetish, or just something I adore, no worries. Nice feet.
5) Balance. Women and men come in all shapes and sizes. This game reflects that better than most.

All in all, for me, this game is great. I love it.

Void Star, I believe from other posts that English is not your first language. In other games I've played, the text in English is much worse, the English in your game is pretty good but could be improved, so I'm impressed. Since I make mods, if you tell me how to edit the English language files, I'll happily spend some time doing that. To you, Void Star... thanks. Take me up on the offer if you want to. I won't be upset if you don't, because I know that this will still need you to do more work to incorporate my changes.

Cheers everyone! Enjoy... it's a good game imo. Thanks to Void Star!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.13] [Void Star]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 351 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes