RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PandorasBox2-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Well, not a great update, but it's good to see endings for Akasha. That way with this thread ended, it will be less time wasted and more focus on the characters that matter. And hopefully Eugene can have a new scene with Amelie too, she's been gone for ages.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
i missed a scene, someone know how unlock it ?

in gallery it's the scene on the left the first ending with eugene

thanks all :D

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
i missed a scene, someone know how unlock it ?

in gallery it's the scene on the left the first ending with eugene

thanks all :D
You actually miss the first ending . Yours is the second.
First is NTR ending, second is Love ending. Best restart from the beginning and play the opposite of what your inclination is, if you really want to see it.

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019
Honestly, really happy to see that Akasha got her own ending as that was the only girl I was playing the game for. Now I can leave this game without worrying about that. Good luck to everyone that continues with this game as it seems like you'll need it!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea it was 2 mins play, no sex (on my choices) and sleazebag larry tried to initiate 3some with his young neighbor. eugene and akashe ending was weird, 1st she wants him to run with her and then when they have settled down she starts banging other guys.

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
yea it was 2 mins play, no sex (on my choices) and sleazebag larry tried to initiate 3some with his young neighbor. eugene and akashe ending was weird, 1st she wants him to run with her and then when they have settled down she starts banging other guys.
To be fair, the Akasha ending is not weird if you take into account the choices made at the beginning of the game. It's easy to see the alternate ending if you tweak your save with one of the online savegame editors, though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
To be fair, the Akasha ending is not weird if you take into account the choices made at the beginning of the game. It's easy to see the alternate ending if you tweak your save with one of the online savegame editors, though.
not that interested. pb1 was nice but this isn't on same lvl.

wario7403

Sep 24, 2019
You actually miss the first ending . Yours is the second.
First is NTR ending, second is Love ending. Best restart from the beginning and play the opposite of what your inclination is, if you really want to see it.
ok thanks you so much ! :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the game this is ..from the horrid beginnings to the straight up dehumanizing conclusion of loosing all grip on what makes being a human .. well .. worth living and all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: cxx and ntrvip

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Only that this game is not about all those nobodies you keep cheering on about.
A story about a young couple who just got their own place.
Both protagonists return in their role
This game is a direct sequel to Pandora's Box
Eugene and Nadia are together again
Doubtful this will ever happen
This is the whole premise of the first and second game:
female MC and male MC are together.

Whether you keep that or you push them off the human waggon, it is all on you.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: cxx and ntrvip

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Ellie has real Tales from the Crypt haha

how could it end like this, i hope the old man is perverted and ellie will be properly dominated by him, best to lick his ass.can't wait for the continuation
Or maybe he will die as old man in pandora box 1 version

• Haha
Reactions: Alxyen
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes