dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Because he is not trying to tell story. Version 0.14 but still main two character didn't saw each other. Every version have 1-2 small erotic scene and all of them similar to each other. He's trying to sell beautiful-looking randers with erotic scenes. Thus, he earns a fixed monthly income. The game has great potential, it's sad to waste like that
He should just make short stories in comics then, but he would earn less I guess.

Also the choices in this game are uninteresting, you either go full corruption/lesbian/sub or you don't get sex content. Should at least make it a kinetic novel and spare some resources doing renders for the dull paths.

Reactions: enfuego

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
But too small. May be it will be bigger of he get more 420 patrons
it is small like or maybe less than tons of other games
I have played 0.13 after skipping a lot of updates... was 0.6 or 0.7
I will skip up to 017/018.
This game will be great for now it is just in a starting phase.
I have restarted the first chapter.. the story is amazing!

Reactions: Purvacis1986

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I hate to break it to you but potential is all you're going to get.
If you have been playing this since the original game you know that, as it never took off. The dev is good at picking models and making renders, but when it comes to a story it remains disjointed and rather poor. Oh and the music is rather nice.
If you can deal with that low quality of story, then there is a lot of good renders to enjoy, but don't get your hopes up. It's been years now and nothing has changed, so why would it now.
even pandora 1 was a bit lacking lol
this seems better but story is still weird

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
even pandora 1 was a bit lacking lol
this seems better but story is still weird
it's not that if some people doesn't like the story, that makes a void star a bad story writer.
you confirm that he his own style that for you weird...

Weird doesn't mean awful for everyone

Personally I believe that his way of writing shows intelligence and desire to be different ... sometimes surprising and not obvious. I like his style a lot and I'm not the only one.

Reactions: Purvacis1986

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
I liked the first game and I'm enjoying this second chapter too, but the updates are like 3 minutes long now. At this pace, when the game will be over it will be possible to finish it in an hour or so.

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the update.
Old man scene started out hot, not too much near the end. Don't know bout you but staring at an old man's ass isn't sexy, nice side view where you can actually see the girl would be better imo, or doggy. Aside from that rest was pretty good

Reactions: Tupã_

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
Well, Ellie became my favorite character as soon as she got introduced, and it's a good thing that the dev took his time before finally giving her the D.

Though, I'm kind of surprised how little of an event that was. Ellie herself doesn't even remark that she just gave her first time to an old bastard she never met just to stay on the good side of a guy giving her money for her mother. She was more hesitant blowing her first guy.
The intercourse was quick too and didn't go into her thoughts.

Don't get me wrong the scene itself was cool (even though she had a thin black line on her upper thighs), but I guess I was expecting it to be a bigger deal for her, and expecting more of her thoughts and feelings about the act.
Oh well, she's still my favorite, and I'm glad that she got her cherry popped by such a pillar of the nsfw games' universe, the Ugly Old Bastard.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tupã_ and Vlad11

Dr Secz

Sep 30, 2020
I hate to break it to you but potential is all you're going to get.
If you have been playing this since the original game you know that, as it never took off. The dev is good at picking models and making renders, but when it comes to a story it remains disjointed and rather poor. Oh and the music is rather nice.
If you can deal with that low quality of story, then there is a lot of good renders to enjoy, but don't get your hopes up. It's been years now and nothing has changed, so why would it now.
Good renders and graphics, deserves better story line. I am enjoying, i really do... But... Always that but...

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Well, Ellie became my favorite character as soon as she got introduced, and it's a good thing that the dev took his time before finally giving her the D.

Though, I'm kind of surprised how little of an event that was. Ellie herself doesn't even remark that she just gave her first time to an old bastard she never met just to stay on the good side of a guy giving her money for her mother. She was more hesitant blowing her first guy.
The intercourse was quick too and didn't go into her thoughts.

Don't get me wrong the scene itself was cool (even though she had a thin black line on her upper thighs), but I guess I was expecting it to be a bigger deal for her, and expecting more of her thoughts and feelings about the act.
Oh well, she's still my favorite, and I'm glad that she got her cherry popped by such a pillar of the nsfw games' universe, the Ugly Old Bastard.
Agreed.

I thought that the scene of the Ellie loss of virginity and her reflections would be much more interesting and emotional. And here it seems that she did not even notice how she lost virginity.

Or the penis in the old man was too small and did not tear the hymen?

I think void star should correct this in the next version.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Agreed.

I thought that the scene of the Ellie loss of virginity and her reflections would be much more interesting and emotional. And here it seems that she did not even notice how she lost virginity.

I think void star should correct this in the next version.
Nah, you lot just don't get it.
It is exceptional story telling and amazing writing skills that are simply beyond your comprehension...
:sneaky:

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Nah, you lot just don't get it.
It is exceptional story telling and amazing writing skills that are simply beyond your comprehension...
:sneaky:
Don't make me laugh ))) Story not bad, but event with Ellie and old man sex not very well worked out. My opinion that these events should be reworked in the next versions.

Last edited:

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022

Not all girls react in the same way especially if they are used to fingering themselves like Ellie...
Ellie is also a squirter and she was drenched like hell after the 3 fingers she received in her pussy before the old guy cock
Ellie may have already lost her virginity (if she was) when Scarlet almost fisted her to make her squirt on teacher Ishani face at day 11 or before
squirt on.jpg Shiani!.05.jpg

And as you can see there is no "virgin" tag in this game.

The VoidStar style is not that he have to write everything...
the visual renders and animation describe the story without the need to write long dialogues to explain what you are able to see with your eyes.
This way of writing allows you to use your imagination to understand why the scene was worked the way it is

That scene is perfect and well worked
Ellie is not the type of girl that starts to cry like a child just for breaking her hymene :cool:
She is strong-willed enough not to give any satisfaction to those old guys
she is the one who decided to do it! Super strong girl|

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes