estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.14 + WT/Gal from Ripson updated by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 294 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It probably won't' make it here until

• 19th of the release month - New version for $5

• ~5th of the release month - New version for $25
  • 12th of the release month- New version for $10
  • 19th of the release month - New version for $5
  • 1st of the follow-up month - New version for $1
  • 10th of the follow-up month - Free

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The first one is amazing! I'll waiting for more content in the second part to download, but i keep a eye on this for sure.
that'll take time at this rate. next year there could be hr worth to play.

Ricky Smith

Jan 11, 2023
This is shaping up to be better then the first one, Im not into goth/emo giirls with piercings. MCs daughter doesn't look like him but she is innocent and nerdy looking which is good, so definitely cuckold. Joe Dirt is in this one, which is awesome! Liked when Scarlet peed on tattooed professor in bathroom, nice. She is sub to males but dom to females, kind of hot. Hope she dominates mom and her daughter, eventually at same time hopefully. Is MC ever going to get home, who cares?

Last edited:

mello77

Jan 9, 2018
that's debatable.
Atleast we dont have to click option A without any alternate choices, which made me wonder why even code a choice to be selected when there is no alternative, why not just roll with the cut scene without having to click nonsense. So far I havent noticed that, I guess that counts for improvement.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes