Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I don't normally like 3D models but the models and characters are better worked than other VNs, so much so that I wanted to play the second game right away.

I was happy to see there wasn't a DOM/SUB bar like the previous game only to be disappointed that I'm again restricted if you don't accumulate points, which is a horrible design choice in both titles, or you're either an absolute nymphomaniac or a prude there's no middle point.

Fortunately Ellie (best girl) so far does not suffer from these restrictions that slow down the experience and I hope to see what she has in store for her in the future.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well usual update, not much happened and best part was spinning of the bottle although usually on that bottle is round not flat.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
This dev must be the CEO of wikifeet, every scene turns into a foot fetish scene and every single character seems to have that kink.
Doesn't do anything for me either. I am glad he's toned down the mouth mist though, that was really annoying.

I like that the cast he's chosen is quite diverse looking. There's some fishy magic going on where models who I wouldn't consider good looking at first glance become very attractive. Case in point: Chloe. Just like Sarah Jessica Parker, a face like a horse. Still, fucking hot somehow.

Admittedly I've always had trouble seeing the beauty in others, maybe that's reason.

Jan 13, 2023
Doesn't do anything for me either. I am glad he's toned down the mouth mist though, that was really annoying.

I like that the cast he's chosen is quite diverse looking. There's some fishy magic going on where models who I wouldn't consider good looking at first glance become very attractive. Case in point: Chloe. Just like Sarah Jessica Parker, a face like a horse. Still, fucking hot somehow.

Admittedly I've always had trouble seeing the beauty in others, maybe that's reason.
It may seem strange, but for me the "mist in the mouth" is indifferent and I even like it. I think these small details are a mark of the developer, as well as the foot fetish. Well, I've never seen this "fog" in another game, so for me any change is welcome.

I share the same feeling, at first I remember that I didn't like Scarlet, but over time I started to sympathize with her. Today she is my second favorite character in the game, only behind Ellie.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes