Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
I like this game, but I hate how you skipping content you are not interested in (like the Larry stuff) lock you out of future content with different people (like Scarlet)
For me will be interesting what will happen at the last visit Ellie to Lary and his brother and father in version 0.17.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog and Priappus

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
From what I read on the forum,everyone wants to see Ellie, and I only want to see Ellie,the others are boring,it would be better if all the others were just secondary characters.

• Angry
Reactions: Eradawn and Cedrog

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Eh, the first part was kinda good, and the model of Nadia was great. Now she is meh, her story is meh, everything on the side of the male character is utter trash.

Scarlet and Ellie are great, tho. This game went from NTR game to Lesbian dom game, and I'm okay with that.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I like this game, but I hate how you skipping content you are not interested in (like the Larry stuff) lock you out of future content with different people (like Scarlet)
Was the same in 1st game, to lick your lesbian best friend that humps any female in her way, you had to suck every hobo around 2 blocks, or else you are not 'corrupted' enough :FacePalm: One of the most annoying game system that I've seen in a game.

bandyta80

Mar 8, 2022
From what I read on the forum,everyone wants to see Ellie, and I only want to see Ellie,the others are boring,it would be better if all the others were just secondary characters.
this character is sometimes not based on that Ellie from the last of us, she looks similar only older.

I'm talking about the character from the game, of course, because the one from the TV series is ugly

• Angry
Reactions: Eradawn and Cedrog

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Was the same in 1st game, to lick your lesbian best friend that humps any female in her way, you had to suck every hobo around 2 blocks, or else you are not 'corrupted' enough :FacePalm: One of the most annoying game system that I've seen in a game.
well quite often couldn't do thing d since not high enuf stat x.

besides we haven't seen daddy "dearest" on this since very early game.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.17] [Void Star]

COMPRESSING:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Superdepuper!!!

Erwon

Jun 24, 2017
Dude thank you, I was about to start a TFT game without changing my legend and the name of your game reminded me to.
Godspeed, Void Star

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
well quite often couldn't do thing d since not high enuf stat x.

besides we haven't seen daddy "dearest" on this since very early game.
Yeah, but lesbian scenes shouldn't be tied to doing straight degeneracy, and for sure shouldn't be behind such a huge number. Not doing something, shouldn't decrease your stats also, since the only way to get late game scenes is by not skipping almost any scene in the game, at that point why bother giving choices to the player?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, but lesbian scenes shouldn't be tied to doing straight degeneracy, and for sure shouldn't be behind such a huge number. Not doing something, shouldn't decrease your stats also, since the only way to get late game scenes is by not skipping almost any scene in the game, at that point why bother giving choices to the player?
tell that to dev.

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yes the game design is quite bad. You have to go all the way on the corruption path or you get little to no lewd content. It's like choosing your path at the first choice and then it's kinetic.

On another note, the animations are not very good, it's a loop of a couple seconds and the movements are kinda robotic. I'd prefer more static renders to replace them. Also the big "skip animation" button is annoying and breaks the little immersion we might have. Remove it and just click on screen to continue.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes