dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Yeah, but lesbian scenes shouldn't be tied to doing straight degeneracy, and for sure shouldn't be behind such a huge number. Not doing something, shouldn't decrease your stats also, since the only way to get late game scenes is by not skipping almost any scene in the game, at that point why bother giving choices to the player?
Yes the game design is quite bad. You have to go all the way on the corruption path or you get little to no lewd content. It's like choosing your path at the first choice and then it's kinetic.

On another note, the animations are not very good, it's a loop of a couple seconds and the movements are kinda robotic. I'd prefer more static renders to replace them. Also the big "skip animation" button is annoying and breaks the little immersion we might have. Remove it and just click on screen to continue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my bad.It's my first time playing this game.
ah then you might need depending if you like or don't like see mc in gangbang or don't like futas (1 scene only) and few other things, current mod is good until current update and then you need fresh copy of game.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.17 + WT/Gal by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 357 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Alxyen

Nov 10, 2018
I think its needs to big updates (new updates is like just few scenes) and more sub footjob (or other) choice in next updates.
After all these i'm willingly waiting for next updateS. (S because one update is just like nothing.)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I think its needs to big updates (new updates is like just few scenes) and more sub footjob (or other) choice in next updates.
After all these i'm willingly waiting for next updateS. (S because one update is just like nothing.)
this game is good but there is a problem related to the structure of the game itself:
there are 3 MCs
so there are basically three different stories that are supposed to meet one day... but this is not clear...
the only advice i can give you is keep an eye on the thread... i think every 6 months or a year you can do a download to see how the story progresses...
I have already skipped 2 updates and I think the next download I will do will be around Christmas 2023 or January 24...

in any case Void Star is a serious and experienced developer and therefore the story will never be abandoned.

there are much worse developers who leave without giving explanations... I prefer VoidStar who is constantly working on the story (he has other beautiful games under development) and with small updates he lets those who support him understand his commitment...

personally i prefer "Pandora BOX 1" but this second season is gradually becaming very interesting to me.

I love Nadia :love:
Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 12.29.22.jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 12.31.13.jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 12.33.41.jpg
Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 12.28.35.jpg

:love::love::love::love:
I will download an updated version at the end of this year.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.18] [Void Star]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Larry invites Ellie's "teenager butt inside" for "an hour or two tops" in 0.17. And the first time we see Ellie in 0.18 is in her room? Am I missing something?

v0.18
250+ new renders.
Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Cunnilingus, Lesbian Foot Fetish, Rimjob, Blowjob, Handjob, Voyeur/NTR (optional), Masturbation, BDSM, Prostitution, Squirting;
Fixed a choice during Day 28 where BF would reject Vivi and it would still trigger a sex scene.
New outfits and characters.
Higher quality renders.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes