angeldoes

Jan 9, 2023
report op, click game update box, post link and click report.

also posting links to thread w/o notifying mods is bit against rules.
Thanks! I put the google drive and mega link on there for PC. Hopefully they update it soon! Enjoy!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.18] [Void Star] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.18 -> v0.19 [132 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
Just wondering what if character from Childhood friends in here. The mother or the girlfriend or both :sneaky::devilish::devilish:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.19] [Void Star]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Need more scarlet x ellie content, they are perfect together >.<
Maybe some scarlet x Nadia too >.>

leg28

Aug 15, 2018
when unziping takes more time than playing actual update...
it looks to me more like playable demo or trailer than update.
good news: at least future updates can't get shorter than this one.

YellowPenguin

Modder
Apr 25, 2020
The renders are amazing, but the point system and story line makes no sense at all, just like in part 1. It's basically a choice between "go dirty" and "don't go dirty". Once you start not taking a dirty option, future options are disabled because apparently you don't have enough "points". If you for example don't want Nadia to sleep with the ugly ass neighbor, she won't be masturbating the next day, nor will she be able to sniff Ellie's panties. If Ellie isn't spying on the girls in school, she can't masturbate thinking about Nadia. Etc. So your choice for each character is sex throughout the game or no sex.

Also, in the strange universe of this game, male submission apparently means a man cheating on his girlfriend by "submitting" when hot chicks ask if they can suck his cock.

unreal4real

Dec 19, 2017
Renders are really good. But the updates are really short. Still hot but too short. I like that the neighbor is fucking ellie thats really hot. More content is needed.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes