cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
when unziping takes more time than playing actual update...
it looks to me more like playable demo or trailer than update.
good news: at least future updates can't get shorter than this one.
normal.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
The renders are amazing, but the point system and story line makes no sense at all, just like in part 1. It's basically a choice between "go dirty" and "don't go dirty". Once you start not taking a dirty option, future options are disabled because apparently you don't have enough "points". If you for example don't want Nadia to sleep with the ugly ass neighbor, she won't be masturbating the next day, nor will she be able to sniff Ellie's panties. If Ellie isn't spying on the girls in school, she can't masturbate thinking about Nadia. Etc. So your choice for each character is sex throughout the game or no sex.

Also, in the strange universe of this game, male submission apparently means a man cheating on his girlfriend by "submitting" when hot chicks ask if they can suck his cock.
Yeah, its by far the worst system I've seen in a VN, possibly games in general.

Reactions: Lexkar83

Marioc17

Dec 26, 2018
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.18 + WT/Gal by Me!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 377 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Could you please update this version to the new version thank you

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777
Jul 21, 2019
The daughter still have little sex drives and actions to heterosexual ways. Kinda way less feel pleasure to the straight people. The daughter should have more actions on sex drives like her mom does in the past.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so now game has mc's mommy even before she wasn't in game and mc just lets larry the sleazebag to fuck her.

feels like prev. choices don't matter anymore.

mavikurt10

Jun 9, 2020

Version: 0.18 + WT/Gal by Me!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 377 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Please uptade bro you are King bro you very kingg pleaseee

• Angry
Reactions: estrada777

mikey36

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 1191102

Overview:
This game is a direct sequel to Pandora's Box.
The story takes place 19 years after the events of the first game. Both protagonists return in their role + a new female lead role.
Your choices from the first game will be automatically detected and saved as long as you have finished it. If you haven't, you can still play with a predetermined selection of choices.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-08
Release Date: 2023-09-06
Developer: Void Star -
Censored: No
Version: 0.19
Prequel: Pandora's Box
Other Games: Forgotten Paradise - Childhood Friends - Forsaken
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (v0.18): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android (v0.18): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: WALKTHROUGH -
Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat Mod*

angeldoes thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1191104 View attachment 1191105 View attachment 1191106 View attachment 1191108 View attachment 1191109 View attachment 1192823 View attachment 1192824 View attachment 1192825
Games just rushed now every sex scene is rushed first game was better...

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Another very hot game but with little new updates:(
That's what you get from a Dev who can't concentrate on just one game. Everything suggests he struggles to maintain interest over an extended period. But at least he keeps going, albeit producing these unsatisfyingly small updates. And he does tend to finish his games, eventually.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

Version: 0.19 + WT/Gal/Cheat by ME!

Mega

Size 373 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port

Reactions: Lore19

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i know i'm download this game for free but man.

i hope the dev stop with all lesbian content and focus on the daughter with her neighbor instead.

Much more hot but sadly it's getting a bit rush.
well dev won't do either.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Can someone give Android saves from the 1st game? For each of the different endings. Dunno if that'll even work..

Also this game could really use a "questionnaire" at the beginning where you select all the important choices from the 1st game in case you didn't play it or don't have the saves anymore.

angeldoes

Jan 9, 2023
i know i'm download this game for free but man.

i hope the dev stop with all lesbian content and focus on the daughter with her neighbor instead.

Much more hot but sadly it's getting a bit rush.
He made a poll and so far that is winning. I also made a comment saying "I can't speak for everyone but a lot of people would love a whole update dedicated to ellie and her neighbors." Hopefully he can make everyone happy :)

Reactions: Vlad11 and Priappus
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes