boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
the dumbest update ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:sick:
Debatable as it has competition with all the ones before but: yet more Vi "who cares" Vi (admittedly decently done, starting to think there must be a high paying patreon asking for her), a Nadia scene but a dumb one and the sex has exactly 5 renders plus 1 animation, another scene no one cares about and a cliffhanger to a scene that may be good in the future but let's not dream too much.
So yes. Not great. But as expected for this no?

Pandora's Box 2 [v0.20] [Void Star] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Started seeing these for a while and I think those are great. They even work if you have a compressed version to update.
Didn't say well done before so doing it here. Those should really be done more by the devs themselves but they are the ideal way to update those incrementally released games. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69 and Priappus

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Started seeing these for a while and I think those are great. They even work if you have a compressed version to update.
Didn't say well done before so doing it here. Those should really be done more by the devs themselves but they are the ideal way to update those incrementally released games. Thank you.
Yeah I'm doing games above 3 GB, and a few selected ones that are below that. But it would be way easier if the Dev made them themselves, cause they know what they added or can add the new render to 2 different folders. Some games I don't do because it just would take to long.

Petern

Jun 8, 2017
Picture no. 4 is pretty extreme for me in a bad way. With all those cuts and scars she looks more like the bride of Frankenstein's monster.

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I took the liberty of updating sir Ripson's mod to 0.20

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

Android port with the mod here
When they come across that guy in the chief hat, I seem to be having a long series of errors. This is the first error it is giving me...

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
When they come across that guy in the chief hat, I seem to be having a long series of errors. This is the first error it is giving me...
You must have been super fast on the download. Go grab it again as I fixed it 10 minutes after I posted the first time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JenMistress

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.20 + WT/Gal by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

Size 383 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes