Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.21] [Void Star] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.20 -> v0.21 [170 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I wish the neighbor questline didn't involve him sharing the girl. I was really interested in that path because I dig that type of sleazy, shitty character but the moment he tried convincing her to serve his brother/cousin/whatever it was over for me. I hate when games do that shit.

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
I took the liberty of updating sir Ripson's mod to 0.20

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

Android port with the mod here
Updated Pandoras Box 2 v0.21 Ripson's mod

Without Gallery Mod (LINKS UPDATED)

Last edited:

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
whens going to be time for straight sex seems every update seems forcing the lesbian angle down our throats and the hairstyles why in the hell does the sisters have same exact copy paste hairstyles and not just them but others too you couldn't have added another hairstyle besides that ? that screams dike not alot of women can pull that off and make it sexy vast majority that wear it fails at wearing and making short hair sexy either way just saying should have variety in the hairstyles thats all and maybe add some straight sex (y):cool::cool::cool::ROFLMAO::unsure::cautious:

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes