quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
letting him to fuck her was optional 2 updates ago, on last update she willingly rode him so so her letting him and his friends to fuck her isn't out of question.
Not sure what you mean but thanks anyway.

codrus

Oct 12, 2019
I there really no IC patch for this? The dialog makes it seem so obvious we are talking about a mother and daughter here, but no patch to get rid of the peculiar roommate stuff?

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Antibiotics stop contraceptives working. You havent heard of that before?
Not all antibiotics stop, but most of them, including amoxicillin, reduce contraceptive effect. But Ellie never take contraceptives before. Logically, she must become pregnant in the following versions. Version 0.22 planned in december.

Amoxicillin pills often really have yellow and red color.

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Are you saying that the pimping is optional and avoiding it will lead to a path where he doesn't share her? It's been a while since I played so I didn't remember if that scene was optional.
1700055432378.png
Decided to play again quickly, just to check and this event happens even if you refuse doing anything with the brother. It's probably a mistake or an overlook by the dev, and a quick fix, changing the dialogue to something like "My father and brother just left, why don't you come make me some company", but it's nice to know that refusing the sharing path still allows his events to continue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
didn't want to make it or it could lead to a flashback, IF Ellie gets pregnant.
daddy won't be happy when he gets out.

Not sure what you mean but thanks anyway.
what i meant that originally ellie could reject larry's offer to have sex with him but on prev. update she had sex with him even if rejected him.

I there really no IC patch for this? The dialog makes it seem so obvious we are talking about a mother and daughter here, but no patch to get rid of the peculiar roommate stuff?
there is ic-patch but they aren't mother and daughter per dev.

Reactions: quiboune

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
If this game is anything like the last one, the heroines can't get pregnant from optional sex. Nadia in the first game could only get pregnant from one specific mandatory scene with MMC no matter how much of a slamhound she was or if she had sex with no other guys. That's why Ellie always looks the same no matter who Nadia fucks. There will probably be a mandatory sex scene later in the game when it can happen, probably when daddy and daughter meet for the first time and fall in love not knowing who the other one is. Because the chaos must continue in Pandora's Box 3.

• Haha
Reactions: osmcuser132 and cxx

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
If this game is anything like the last one, the heroines can't get pregnant from optional sex. Nadia in the first game could only get pregnant from one specific mandatory scene with MMC no matter how much of a slamhound she was or if she had sex with no other guys. That's why Ellie always looks the same no matter who Nadia fucks. There will probably be a mandatory sex scene later in the game when it can happen, probably when daddy and daughter meet for the first time and fall in love not knowing who the other one is. Because the chaos must continue in Pandora's Box 3.
Also the Ellie-Eugene pregnancy scene will start with some foot-food-fetish and then the actual sex will just be a black screen with dialogue since the author doesn't really want to render Male+Ellie sex-scenes

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Interesting thoughts. What if Ellie's "nightmare" about sex in school (day 8) was reality before the dream (Scaltett has helped her lose virginity) and she will be pregnant in the next versions not from Larry? Larry will think that the child is from him and will give Ellie a lot of money for silence.
And Larry wanted to Ellie invite Scarlett for sex.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Also the Ellie-Eugene pregnancy scene will start with some foot-food-fetish and then the actual sex will just be a black screen with dialogue since the author doesn't really want to render Male+Ellie sex-scenes
well didn't have problem showing larry wallfucking her.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.21 + WT/Gal by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 403 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: 6een and Slezkin
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes