estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.21 + WT/Gal by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 403 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: 6een and Slezkin
Jul 21, 2019
the new patch doesnt show much how the daughter could have sex with their neighbour and it happened the same when since the first they met together, oh its frustated. i was just saw the daughter was having sex with the old grandpa but the fatty short neighbour it didnt happens to show acting in the scene when they got met together in previous patches before this. please renew the scene or fix it. its like skipping the chapters when it should be good but it didnt happening

Chummie

Aug 14, 2020
Prison life makes him into a chad finally my man grows up, took him for a while.... I hope we can get rid of Nadia never liked the cunt :KEK: .
Does not seem like he have grown a pair while in there.. once a cuck always the cuck.. Nadia.. only thing she probably want from him is money nothing else.. lets see whether he will remain a cuck or become a Chad when they meet again.. hope he dump her sorry ass.. not even sent a picture of his daughter. What a mom and former gf she is

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Does not seem like he have grown a pair while in there.. once a cuck always the cuck.. Nadia.. only thing she probably want from him is money nothing else.. lets see whether he will remain a cuck or become a Chad when they meet again.. hope he dump her sorry ass.. not even sent a picture of his daughter. What a mom and former gf she is
Nadia in the PB 1 cheated on Eugene many times. Not the fact that Ellie is his daughter. It would be good if who the Eugene will depend on the choice of player

Last edited:
Reactions: Ursus4321

shucky159

Jul 4, 2017
6th Anniversary

Hey, everyone! I am super happy to celebrate another year on this platform with you all. It's thanks to your generous support that I have the chance to continue doing this. So, a whole heartfelt thank you to all my past, present and future patrons and supporters.

Managed to upgrade my PC this year with your support and provide even better renders than ever before. I'll continue to look for ways to improve things in the games whenever possible.

Looking forward to 2024 as I plan on (hopefully) wrapping Pandora's Box 2 by the end of that year. I've already started work, for a while now, on creating a brand new title to replace it. A lot of the characters there are already designed and the overall plot is coming along nicely. I will be sharing more information about it in the near future.

I also try to do work on Sexverse whenever I have any spare time, so the updates there are slow, but the game is not abandoned, don't worry. It's just not always the main priority.

Patreon_6th_Anniversary_1440p.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i hope that next game will have bit longer playtime on each update than this.

Reactions: Vlad11

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pandora's Box 2 [0.22]

Changelog:

• ~200 new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Voyeur, Blowjob, Vibrator, Public / Humiliation, Masturbation;
  • Added a brand new feature for scenes that I plan on using from now on. An X-RAY button will appear at the top left of the screen at certain moments, where you can click it and see through character's clothing:

• New characters, environments and outfits.
  • Improved lighting to be more natural in scenes.

day 32 gym 41.jpg
day 32 gf home afternoon 12.jpg

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.22] [Void Star]

Changelog:
~200 new renders.
Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Voyeur, Blowjob, Vibrator, Public / Humiliation, Masturbation;
Added a brand new feature for scenes that I plan on using from now on. An X-RAY button will appear at the top left of the screen at certain moments, where you can click it and see through character's clothing:

New characters, environments and outfits.
Improved lighting
to be more natural in scenes.

Win/Linux/Mac:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.22] [Void Star] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.21 -> v0.22 [125 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes