Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Relatively to the last couple updates this is amazing, but realistically, it's just okay.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe we are going in the right direction again, we'll see.
It is very likely that Ellie became pregnant. She'd Never taken a contraception Pills Before.

Last edited:

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
What the f... was that, that was a cock-block... Ellie's build-up scene was nice then fricking skipped to the morning-after???!!!! This update is just sad
Here the intrigue became Ellie pregnant or not. But I agree with you.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wish the neighbor questline didn't involve him sharing the girl. I was really interested in that path because I dig that type of sleazy, shitty character but the moment he tried convincing her to serve his brother/cousin/whatever it was over for me. I hate when games do that shit.
well it started (optional) with him pimping her out and later forced mc on that sleazebag so just continuing story.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PandorasBox2-0.21
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
well it started (optional) with him pimping her out and later forced mc on that sleazebag so just continuing story.
Are you saying that the pimping is optional and avoiding it will lead to a path where he doesn't share her? It's been a while since I played so I didn't remember if that scene was optional.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes