cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why is this becoming mostly lesbian?
mostly? sleazebag neighbor fucks mc on every updaate past couple updates despite rejecting his offer versions ago, mc's roomie has fucked guy or a few and on that sideplot wifey cheats her hubby with hubby's friend.

Reactions: TheLord2

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PandorasBox2-0.22
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jul 11, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.21 + WT/Gal by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 403 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Hey bro can you please update to version 0.22. Thank you.

• Sad
Reactions: estrada777
Jul 11, 2021

Version: 0.21 + WT/Gal by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Mega

Size 403 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Hey bro can you please update this Android port to latest version 0.22 ? Thank you.

• Sad
Reactions: estrada777

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020

Version: 0.22 + WT/Gal by ME!

Mega

Size 418 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Experiencing issue with v0.22 full and crunch VN:

[1] Extracted the VN full and extracted the Walkthrough Mod
[1.a] Pandoras_Box_2 - Start up/loading, dialog box appear and then crashed, see "Particle Log Report" below.
[1.b] Pandoras_Box_2_32 - Start up/loading, dialog box appear and then crashed, see "Particle Log Report" below.

[2] Extracted the VN full no mod
[2.a] Pandoras_Box_2 - Start up/loading, dialog box appear and then crashed, see "Particle Log Report" below.
[2.b] Pandoras_Box_2_32 - Start up/loading, dialog box appear and then crashed, see "Particle Log Report" below.

Same applied with crunch VN. Ruled out that it is not related to the crunch process since it been tested using the full VN. Also ruled out that it not the Walkthrough Mod related issue.

Is there something may be done on user's end or is it something that the developer may need to resolve? If not, can wait until next VN release.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
what's your graphic card?
Never mind, I was able to resolve the issue. There was a setting I normally don't use and that specific setting needed to be active. Before I resolve the issue, I was able to find the previous version (v0.21) and extracted it and tested it. it produce the same issue like v0.22. Once I activated specific settings, I tested v0.21 again and it resolved the issue. I will have to make a note for myself if I view this VN, not sure if there any others at this moment, to make sure that setting been corrected to allow me to view this VN.

Thanks for for checking with me. (y)

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
Please tell me, has the story for Male protagonist progressed? and still the same plot?

I didn’t play a year ago, then when I saw that the whole story was focused on female stories, I lost a little desire, I would like Mc to somehow express himself

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Please tell me, has the story for Male protagonist progressed? and still the same plot?

I didn’t play a year ago, then when I saw that the whole story was focused on female stories, I lost a little desire, I would like Mc to somehow express himself
No, there's nothing to see, and you'll hate it now.

I was the same way - was interested in story where there was a cohesive narrative in the first game. Now it's just 90 thousand new characters, tons of meaningless sex you don't care about because you don't even know the characters, it's all just so :sleep::sleep:.

This sounds harsh because I've tried to get back into this multiple times, downloading every once in awhile thinking hmm, maybe I was too hard on pandoro's box 2 back then, and I'm kinda bored now, what the hell *download*....... ok wtf this still is a discombobulated mess of story and characters.

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
No, there's nothing to see, and you'll hate it now.

I was the same way - was interested in story where there was a cohesive narrative in the first game. Now it's just 90 thousand new characters, tons of meaningless sex you don't care about because you don't even know the characters, it's all just so :sleep::sleep:.

This sounds harsh because I've tried to get back into this multiple times, downloading every once in awhile thinking hmm, maybe I was too hard on pandoro's box 2 back then, and I'm kinda bored now, what the hell *download*....... ok wtf this still is a discombobulated mess of story and characters.
Sorry to hear this. dude, but there was such potential before and now, it looks like it’s too early for me to return to the game

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well male prot is in jail and last time we saw him was quite a long ago.

last few updates have been mc getting fucked by sleazebag larry.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes