- - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.23] [Void Star] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.22 -> v0.23 [127 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
yes although choices main fem mc made long ago aka rejecting sleazebag larry versions ago was replaced accept his offer versions ago.

there are choices but even less than on pb 1.
Most choices amount to "watch scene" or "skip scene". Very few choices offer different paths for the characters.

Jan 16, 2018
I'm not exactly sure why "my" Nadia turned into a saint in this game. I've made her say yes pretty much to anything that walked in the previous game, but in this one any kinky option is greyed out.
Any hint on how to fix it? Thanks

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PandorasBox2-0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: HUNUTAN

bbj1034

Aug 13, 2019
Stop. Wasting. Time. With. Irrelevant. Scenes.
What on earth makes you think anyone into impregnation wants to see anyone other than one of the two female MCs get knocked up? Especially some random prostitute. Spoiler alert: Nadia is the main draw of both this and the original game. I get the desire to draw development out as long as possible to milk supporters for as much money as possible, hence me cancelling my subscription ages ago, but you were smart enough to stop working so much on your other game. Why are you not clever enough to lean on Nadia's appeal?

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
What on earth makes you think anyone into impregnation wants to see anyone other than one of the two female MCs get knocked up? Especially some random prostitute. Spoiler alert: Nadia is the main draw of both this and the original game. I get the desire to draw development out as long as possible to milk supporters for as much money as possible, hence me cancelling my subscription ages ago, but you were smart enough to stop working so much on your other game. Why are you not clever enough to lean on Nadia's appeal?
What is mean that Impregnation based on pure luck in description of the version 0.23? In PB 0.23 only prostitute will get pregnant from Eugene if he invite homeless man in group sex. I thought that in this version one or more of the main characters of the girls would become pregnant after some events. Nothing interesting in this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: genericuser27

litbnwo

Jan 19, 2023
The developer of this game is making the game in the wrong direction. The NTR/cuckold route should have been really longer. Now he is developing more of a lesbian route. I do not know, I do not know. Of course, I will continue to play this game, but the updates are very minimal and it takes a long time to wait for each update.

Reactions: MikeOG and Vlad11

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Most choices amount to "watch scene" or "skip scene". Very few choices offer different paths for the characters.
well that is pb2.

I'm not exactly sure why "my" Nadia turned into a saint in this game. I've made her say yes pretty much to anything that walked in the previous game, but in this one any kinky option is greyed out.
you can try editing her stats to see if you can get those unlocked.

The developer of this game is making the game in the wrong direction. The NTR/cuckold route should have been really longer. Now he is developing more of a lesbian route.
well originally this was more lesbian game but now no idea what to call it.

Jan 16, 2018
I love this game because it succeeds where 99% of other games fail.
People typically pester devs to add animations to their games, while as far as understand from reviews, most of the PB players would love it if it had none: 10/10

Jan 16, 2018
well w/o animations devving could be faster.
Well...I agree...But honestly? I don't know about you, but they also are an huge turn off for me. And it's frustrating because I love literally anything else: characters, scenes, renders. I wish dev would at some point listen to people and at least add a switch...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well...I agree...But honestly? I don't know about you, but they also are an huge turn off for me. And it's frustrating because I love literally anything else: characters, scenes, renders. I wish dev would at some point listen to people and at least add a switch...
well i like animations but at same time i don't mind if has no animations if story is at least nice.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Not. Everyone. Shares. The. Same. Kinks. As. You.

What on earth makes you think the Dev wants to see anyone's vision other than his own played out in his VN? I get the desire to just go kinetic and do all the fuck scenes in rapid succession for one-pump chumps like you, but you aren't the Dev. Why are you not clever enough to keep your mouth shut and find masturbatory loops with preggos to jack off to rather than hanging here?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i'm beginning to have doubts if even dev knows what he wants but we'll see.

PERSIAN BOY

May 18, 2019
Pandora’s Box 2 [v0.23]
compression PC&MAC 573MB

ANDROID 1.17GB

Reactions: KCPTCG
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes