Piratefishes

Jul 24, 2022
Nice story and great renders, but why do I have to do every depraved action to get the raunchy content that I want??
Not wanting to fuck the boys from the nighbourhood? You are not allowed to sniff panties!
Don't want to blow the guy selling sausages? You are not allowed to squirt at your teacher!
You have a footfetish? Only allowed if you also like NTR.
...that seems really really stupid to me. :-(

Apart from that. great game. :)

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I'm just going to throw this out there, I won't respond to any comments, it is just my opinion, and you all are entitled to yours. All that metal on that girl's face is just plain disgusting. Peace, out.
Maybe the dev owns a tattoo/piercing store and tries to promote it :). Never been much for piercings or tattoos. Some tattoos are nice and all but none is just as good. Maybe I'm just a simple boring man..

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

presario1000

Jun 18, 2018
Go back and play the first game and it's amazing how fucking terrible this game is. You gotta click through so much nonsensical writing in completely retarded situations to see things nobody gives a fuck about. Renders have always been good but the writing is straight dogshit. Pretty sure they had a stroke or got hit in the head with something heavy.

• Haha
Reactions: ann87ra

Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
Is the impregnation some irrelevant character again or is it a main one?
Vivi can become pregnant from Eugene. My opinion that an unexpected pregnancy in any of the main characters can make the plot of PB 2 much more interesting.

Last edited:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
Next update will be focus on Ellie and Scarlet. But why VoidStar hid sex scenes between Ellie and Larry in the previous version?
I've seen a bunch of people complaining about that scene but I'm not too bothered by it tbh. I think showing something happened without showing it happening can be a good thing for the storytelling, it makes the plot move more quickly. It has to happen often and have a lot of "peeking into the event" images, but you don't have to show the whole thing.
MWNeus does that frequently with a bunch of "instant loss 2koma" scenes that go straight to the after-sex, and it's a great game.

What I think the game is missing is more events like that, preferably multiple with little spacing, that show that Larry is getting (perhaps way too) comfortable with fucking the mom AND the daughter.

rroute

May 17, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the game? Play for a couple of minutes and it shuts down, goes back to the main folder

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes