akagami new

Feb 10, 2020
I don't understand friend, my PC is good
My language is not English, please could you explain the solution a little to me?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't understand friend, my PC is good
My language is not English, please could you explain the solution a little to me?
attach log.txt on your post or traceback.txt if there's 1.

some file in game could quarantined by your antivirus (or even microsoft defender) so game won't work.

other options are re-download with jdownloader 2 and unzip with 7zip.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.24 + Multimod by ME!

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 450 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

orion.sz

Oct 12, 2019
The game is amazing but why is there such a thing as ugly man Larry? It's disgusting and it's not even optional. You can't have sex with other men without having sex with that man. It's really disgusting. I was going to puke many times.

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
The game is amazing but why is there such a thing as ugly man Larry? It's disgusting [...] It's really disgusting. I was going to puke many times.
It's funny that you feel that way because him being disgusting and mean is what makes me wish this game was like a reverse harem where the MCs join Larry's harem and watches as he adds all women in the game to it.

[...] it's not even optional. You can't have sex with other men without having sex with that man.
This is an issue people have been complaining about lately, that missing part of the content keeps the stats too low and blocks some of the paths. I recommend you cheat. Enable the renpy console and change the stats to 100 then just watch the scenes you enjoy. If you don't do that this game is pretty much a kinetic novel.

• Haha
Reactions: orion.sz and cxx
3.20 star(s) 29 Votes