larp66

Jun 12, 2017
Hey anyone got the updated posts from his patron, the one from July 15, 18th and 19th that would like to share them.

July 15th:

Just letting you all know that someone decided to report me on the content that I have in my game and page and my account got suspended since I didn't reply fast enough to the ticket. I am in the process of working this out. I will keep you posted.

Update:
My page has been unsuspended. Going forward I will try to avoid this. I apologize to all of you for the cut content.

I plan on posting an update/informational post about my new game in 2 days (on 18th of July).

July 18th:

He's announcing a new game, with a long message about how, why, about, schedule and so on.

TL;DR: version.

• New game release next month with RPG-esque elements. Including combat,inventory system, money system, open world;
  • New patron rewards changes for the new game. (Pandora's Box unaffected)
  • Pandora's Box will continue to be in development. But might not release every month like it did so far. Can be kept track of in "planned releases" in my "about page"
(I'm only posting the TL;DR(Too long; didn't read) version, which he himself made, because his hole post is quite long. I don't know if there a character limit in these message, and yeah subscribe to he's patreon to get full messages. But in a nutshell he will be starting a on a new game, which is something he wanted for a long time. He will then continue working on both Pandoras Box and the new game, meaning there will be longer time in between updates.

Haven't got anything on the 19th of July, maybe i'm not high enough of a tier, don't know.

Reactions: Ragnar and Pmktrn17

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
July 15th:

Just letting you all know that someone decided to report me on the content that I have in my game and page and my account got suspended since I didn't reply fast enough to the ticket. I am in the process of working this out. I will keep you posted.

Update:
My page has been unsuspended. Going forward I will try to avoid this. I apologize to all of you for the cut content.

I plan on posting an update/informational post about my new game in 2 days (on 18th of July).

July 18th:

He's announcing a new game, with a long message about how, why, about, schedule and so on.

TL;DR: version.

• New game release next month with RPG-esque elements. Including combat,inventory system, money system, open world;
  • New patron rewards changes for the new game. (Pandora's Box unaffected)
  • Pandora's Box will continue to be in development. But might not release every month like it did so far. Can be kept track of in "planned releases" in my "about page"
(I'm only posting the TL;DR(Too long; didn't read) version, which he himself made, because his hole post is quite long. I don't know if there a character limit in these message, and yeah subscribe to he's patreon to get full messages. But in a nutshell he will be starting a on a new game, which is something he wanted for a long time. He will then continue working on both Pandoras Box and the new game, meaning there will be longer time in between updates.

Haven't got anything on the 19th of July, maybe i'm not high enough of a tier, don't know.
Thank you so much for the info. Hmm wonder why he would have been suspend for Pandora's Box, game doesnt see to go against there ToA i believe.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Not great news actually. When he previously had two games on the go the wait was frustrating and quality was lower.
But let's be optimistic I guess.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Last update sealed the deal for me...no hope left for the pathetic boyfriend, he's too far down the toilet now...Dev likely wrote himself into a corner, every MC in the game are set to have varying levels of misery and despair for an ending. Only winners are Bill and the fatso perv blackmailer...bound to piss some people off, likely why he got reported, who knows.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Graphics are A1 but I cant say the same thing for the animations. Animations really suck esp sexual intercourse is a simple swinging motion. It could be better cause I ve seen few better ones.I hope the developer work on that and this game becomes one of the top games.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Two unlikable people (in different ways) makes it easy to click blue and red and see what happens. Eugene doesn't appear to learn from anything, he's still 'OMG what are you doing??' after a few sexual encounters.

The mom looks hot but is too slutty even for me, surprised VS allowed Eugene near her. :D

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
So, the latest making 0.15 available to the public mentions some dialogues/scenes were amended/removed.
In particular it talks about days 7 & 19.

Has anyone compared the versions to find out what the differences are? Some people may want to keep the older version too if they like what has been removed.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Those pictures doesn't do this game justice, I was almost turned away from checking this game out, Nadia looks amazing in this game, one of the hotter looking 3dcg chicks since I've come to this site.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Rape scene was removed and rewritten, so instead of Bill raping Nadia she now willingly lets him fuck her. The scene where Bill drugs Nadia at the restaurant has also been altered so there is no drugging involved anymore.
Sounds like positive changes then. (those were my two strikes before I'm out)
Should also make anyone who thought there wasn't any rape in the game rethink their position.

How about the drug at the club? Probably stayed in as that time she can choose to take it or not.

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
Those pictures doesn't do this game justice, I was almost turned away from checking this game out, Nadia looks amazing in this game, one of the hotter looking 3dcg chicks since I've come to this site.
I agree, she is one of the hottest chicks created for a game. It was just something about her that got me hooked on checking out this game.

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
Rape scene was removed and rewritten, so instead of Bill raping Nadia she now willingly lets him fuck her. The scene where Bill drugs Nadia at the restaurant has also been altered so there is no drugging involved anymore.
so now that there is no rape involved, Nadia is now more of a bigger nasty STD infested slut than she was before LOL

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Considering the massive lawsuit Patreon is currently facing after banning a bunch of people, it's more likely they're about to go out of business.

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes