MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
You may to want to stop and think. Is her being raped considered NTR? I don't think so.
I would say it is NOT NTR because she said no, she's not trying to cheat or make the player jealous. And it's the player's fault for knowing of the ex's motives (cell phone texts and he brought alcohol) then ignoring signs and getting black out drunk so he couldn't prevent it. And I'm aware the player doesn't get to choose or prevent that from happening.
My point is this. If she's raped, I don't consider it NTR. At all.

EDITED.. I still don't like the choice.. either she gets raped or she cheats on the MC. One or the other. No middle ground, no way to stop it.
Nah homie if she gets raped it's still NTR because it doesn't matter if a Love interest wanted to cheat or not because at the end of the day she still gets fucked and those who genuinely dislike/Hate NTR will still feel the same negative emotions regardless if it was rape or not.

This is a game so we don't have to apply real life logic, if my girlfriend/wife in real life was raped I would still love her because it's real life and I love her but this is a video game, it's fantasy and if we as a player don't want to see our love Interest getting fucked by other either willingly or unwillingly or doesn't matter because we'll still feel negative.

TLDR: A love interest who gets raped still feels as miserable and as negative for NTR haters as if she did it willingly, yes we know the fictional girl didn't want to get raped but we will still feel the same negative emotions regardless if it was willing or not.

Reactions: Jackie718
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes