Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
This is it, this is the one, Nadia is one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, this kind of girl, remind me of Nea Karlsson from Dead by Daylight and Female V from Cyberpunk, Eve from Summertime Saga, very beautiful, very emo and very hurtful because it's an NTR story, very hot, very good and very degenerate

spoiler
the first scene where she's actually cheating was kind of disappointed, she literally was just drunk, and also there's a choice to choose but there's only one choice on the screen, what? (or am I too corrupted or it's a canon event)

but anyway the game good, MC is very beautiful and cute, Story was okay good, the sex scene was kind of goofy, like a gif

Also I came to this for NTR but after playing for a while, I wish this game was a good vanilla game
there're some wholesome moment like when she's jealous of him when he talk to other women, she trying to protect him from other girl, anyway, good
IIRC scene is canon, only difference is if she's completely cooperative or somewhat reluctant.

Reactions: Hornybro

Hornybro

Apr 23, 2021
Mhm, shame, but oh well someone gotta progress the story :ROFLMAO: (for me I don't like the MC cheating too fast, so yeah I like to marinate it a bit, what is the fun in NTR if the MC is a corrupted whore in the beginning, maybe I'm just retarded)

pteth leardon

Nov 23, 2017
started to play this game, but quickly became apparent it wasnt going to make any sort of sense. ex boyfriend hires hooker to setup up current boyfriend.. 2 days later ex boyfriend gets current boyfriend and girlfriend drunk. has sex with the girlfriend. soon after finds out current boyfriend got bj from exboyfriends date gets pissed about boyfriend cheating on her while ignoring the fact she cheated on him. (and there was NO opportunity to choose NOT cheat) then girl gets spotted by neighbor who blackmails her into sex acts on the balcony.. landlord walks in and girl gives him a blowjob that kills him. THEN proceeds to get mad about boyfriend cheating and demands that he be submissive while she gets to bang anyone she wants while hes forced to be a sub.

makes ZERO sense. had to stop playing it. if this is ANY indication of pandora 2 i wont be buying it based on this one being so mind numbingly confusing.

Reactions: KK88

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
makes ZERO sense. had to stop playing it. if this is ANY indication of pandora 2 i wont be buying it based on this one being so mind numbingly confusing.
Pandora 2 is mainly about the daughter. The scenes with the 2 MC's from this one have a lot more choice and make more sense. You can turn down pretty much everything.

I will say the guy has a lot more going for him in the second one.

The woman only has a few scenes, like I said, main focus has been on their daughter.

gokujr

May 22, 2019
Its a shame your progression is locked to corruption level. You cant just chose to go down a lesbian path. I said no to all the guys and when I got to a lesbian threesome scene I couldnt join. A bit of a linniar path.

geekydad84

Apr 21, 2024
When I started playing this game I thought it would be a great NTR/cuckolding game, but I have to say I'm a bit dissapointed about the choosing system and the corruption/submission system. The corruption of FMC was okay, I liked her being a promiscuous cheater.

But the MMC submission system is odd. I would have wanted the possibility for the MMC to stay faithful to his GF and be submissive to her. Now I need to collect submssive points doing sexual acts with different characters and cheat on my gf. That's so not NTR at all. And many times the MMC choices had nothing to do with submission but just agreeing to do a sexual act. Dissapointing.

I haven't tried every possible path but is the ending with the pregnancy immediately assumed to be MMC and FMC baby or is there a certified cuckold pregnancy path?

Also I hoped Pandora's box 2 would've carried the story nicely, but it seems to be very poorly written in contrast to the first game. Dumbest dialogue I've read in a while and poorly made generic kink dispenser. Feels like they just picked up the worst gimmicks from the poorest wank stories where people have no idea what any of the kinks are about. I feel like this game should have deserved a sequel that would have improved the system and made the realtionships between characters deeper and more meaningful but they just flushed everything down toilet as far as I've played the sequel atm.

Reactions: 22shay1234
3.30 star(s) 105 Votes