ventil23

Jun 23, 2021
Can someone tell me how to play it on android. I dpwnloaded it and can't llay it, i extracted everything but can't find the .exe

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Can someone tell me how to play it on android. I dpwnloaded it and can't llay it, i extracted everything but can't find the .exe
You don't extract, you directly install the apk on you phone

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
The concept of how points are allocated and what results in those points is terrible. I was looking for a game where there is so called "NTR" but i am not at all a fan of a MC being "submissive" so i avoided most those choices that add submissive points.

As a result, at the end of the game the choices to see SHARING scenes which i would really have liked to see were grayed, so not available. I could not see the 3some with Bill, and there was no way the girlfriend could have fun with the stranger at the pool in the epilogue after getting married (neither with nor without permission).

Why should these 2 scenes depend on the MC being "submissive"? She had maximum corruption points was that not enough? MC being a humiliated cuck is by no means the only way to have a normal open relationship! And it's by no means my choice of open relationship. She was horny, she wanted to fuck some guy.. why does his husband have to be submissive for her to do that? And for us to see it!

In addition, i could not get the end with Lilly because i didn't impregnate her. Sorry but a happy end with Lilly does not mean for me that she must be pregnant by all means! She got however pregnant with who knows who although i did not let that guy in the toilet come inside her. But just because i also didn't cum inside.. no end with her anymore.. Not everybody is a pregnancy fan, dear dev!

And on another note, not everybody is a fan of licking dirty feet and eating burgers with dirt and cum on. But those scenes are not avoidable unless you want to lose even more points ..

These being said, is there a cheat mod or at least a gallery unlocker for this game? I don't want to have to play it again and chose all "submissive" and pregnancy choices in order to see the sharing scenes that i want to see.

Terrible concept!

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
The concept of how points are allocated and what results in those points is terrible. I was looking for a game where there is so called "NTR" but i am not at all a fan of a MC being "submissive" so i avoided most those choices that add submissive points.

As a result, at the end of the game the choices to see SHARING scenes which i would really have liked to see were grayed, so not available. I could not see the 3some with Bill, and there was no way the girlfriend could have fun with the stranger at the pool in the epilogue after getting married (neither with nor without permission).

Why should these 2 scenes depend on the MC being "submissive"? She had maximum corruption points was that not enough? MC being a humiliated cuck is by no means the only way to have a normal open relationship! And it's by no means my choice of open relationship. She was horny, she wanted to fuck some guy.. why does his husband have to be submissive for her to do that? And for us to see it!

In addition, i could not get the end with Lilly because i didn't impregnate her. Sorry but a happy end with Lilly does not mean for me that she must be pregnant by all means! She got however pregnant with who knows who although i did not let that guy in the toilet come inside her. But just because i also didn't cum inside.. no end with her anymore.. Not everybody is a pregnancy fan, dear dev!

And on another note, not everybody is a fan of licking dirty feet and eating burgers with dirt and cum on. But those scenes are not avoidable unless you want to lose even more points ..

These being said, is there a cheat mod or at least a gallery unlocker for this game? I don't want to have to play it again and chose all "submissive" and pregnancy choices in order to see the sharing scenes that i want to see.

Terrible concept!
Very interesting return, thank you. I only try the ame before it was complete, didn't come back since
Maybe you can try ?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Very interesting return, thank you. I only try the ame before it was complete, didn't come back since
Maybe you can try ?
Thanks, but i'm not a coder, I wouldn't know what to change in which save ...
Another thing that doesn't make sense is why does this game have a scene gallery when all scenes remain locked even after you played them...

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017

Terrible concept!
Nah having an open relationship like that, you guys are cucks :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: Eradawn

Grumpy Old Aussie

Engaged Member
May 6, 2023
I played this the last couple of days, interesting story but why did the Devs make Nadia so toxic?

I just couldn't like Nadia. The lecturing of Eugene about cheating and honest and depriving him sex etc, when she is running around having sex and giving BJs behind his back was just too much hypocrisy in one character for me.

Despite his many short comings I liked Eugene as a character, good intentions but poor choices. Ending 2 is the best outcome by far. I couldn't wait to get Eugene out of that toxic relationship. Ending 3 is where I would expect Nadia to end up. Fortunately, Nadia is far more likeable in Pandora's Box 2 so far

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
I wold love to play a short spin-off about the Mother being blackmailed by the nerd. Either as the nerd or as the mother

Reactions: Armelle69

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hi guys, which option is correct about this game's MC ( MC girl ) ?

Very slow burn (very high resistance)
Slow burn (high resistance)
Average
fast burn (low resistance)
very fast born (very low resistance)

zixcv

Jul 28, 2021
Weird game. Sharing/swinging/cucking isn't too good, because there's not a lot of sharing going on in the first place, and the way it's presented is pretty lacking.
Cheating isn't too good either - the risk of getting caught is non-existent in most scenes, there's no suspicion on bf part, etc.
Default ending is weird.
The ending when mc ends up with Lily is quite wholesome, but incredibly inconsistent - 180 degree turn for her character, one day she's sucking her boss cock under the table and sucking janitor's cock in the toilet, and the next day she's loving faithful wife? Wtf. Not to mention there's no epilogue for that ending, feels very rushed and incomplete.

Hornybro

Apr 23, 2021
This is it, this is the one, Nadia is one of the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, this kind of girl, remind me of Nea Karlsson from Dead by Daylight and Female V from Cyberpunk, Eve from Summertime Saga, very beautiful, very emo and very hurtful because it's an NTR story, very hot, very good and very degenerate

spoiler
the first scene where she's actually cheating was kind of disappointed, she literally was just drunk, and also there's a choice to choose but there's only one choice on the screen, what? (or am I too corrupted or it's a canon event)

but anyway the game good, MC is very beautiful and cute, Story was okay good, the sex scene was kind of goofy, like a gif

Also I came to this for NTR but after playing for a while, I wish this game was a good vanilla game
there're some wholesome moment like when she's jealous of him when he talk to other women, she trying to protect him from other girl, anyway, good

+(the pinkhair lesbian friend was so annoying, never in my life dreaming of going to supermarket, buy a hammer, and then smash that bitch's brain out)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes