DangerCat

Dec 3, 2021
Gotta love it no matter how hard I try, Eugene is still the asshole. Loving the choice based aspect of Determinism. I understand the idea of a reverse power fantasy but i don't understand the satisfaction of being forced into things and then getting blamed for those things that you couldn't control. I am not hating on the game, its been rather fun but at 6 attempts getting to the same point each time gives me the TellTales TWD vibes :/

*update* i was simple minded and didnt grasp the dual mc aspect as well as i should have, i can delete this post if wanted but id rather not as i hate to edit archives. :) thank you for your replies though

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game caters to the whore trope: she lifts her leg and everyone wants a taste.
The guy is sidetracked into simping off his fantasies while we see why couples are good as a team.
This couple is no team, they have no connection or work put into their relationship,
just a show coupled characters looking to fit the propaganda:
anarchist not quite brad pit but discount paul walker dude struggling to make ends meet,
with riana in that we found love in a hopeless place videoclip wanna be chick down on her luck.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Gotta love it no matter how hard I try, Eugene is still the asshole. Loving the choice based aspect of Determinism. I understand the idea of a reverse power fantasy but i don't understand the satisfaction of being forced into things and then getting blamed for those things that you couldn't control. I am not hating on the game, its been rather fun but at 6 attempts getting to the same point each time gives me the TellTales TWD vibes :/
Eugene is not the unique MC...
The game has 2 protagonists... that's means that the corruption point are the same for the 2 protagonist

I play this and all games to get all the scenes... so maximize the submission and corruption is the only way to get all scenes.
Maximize your score is the only way I know to play a game!
This is a VN style game

Arguing about the storyline is useless (this story is written very well)

DangerCat

Dec 3, 2021
Eugene is not the unique MC...
The game has 2 protagonists... that's means that the corruption point are the same for the 2 protagonist

I play this and all games to get all the scenes... so maximize the submission and corruption is the only way to get all scenes.
Maximize your score is the only way I know to play a game!
This is a VN style game

Arguing about the storyline is useless (this story is written very well)
Ya ignore my comment, i was just frustrated with something irelavent. I forget that stats aren't all encompassing ie "submissive" stat makes him do erotic things;while not making him submissive. It was my bad on this. :) thanks for not snapping on me ^.^ i did enjoy the story, E2 to be precise

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Ya ignore my comment, i was just frustrated with something irelavent. I forget that stats aren't all encompassing ie "submissive" stat makes him do erotic things;while not making him submissive. It was my bad on this. :) thanks for not snapping on me ^.^ i did enjoy the story, E2 to be precise
Never snapping ;)
About E2 there is a problem for me... 2 MCs in this episate are barely enjoyable... in EP2 there is a new MC
I like to stay focused on only one girl MC and i'm not into lesbian so... the only INTERESTING MC for me in EP2 is still NADIA:love: so i'waiting until the EP2 will be completed

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I prefer EP1... Ep2 starts after 18 years or so (maybe)... too much time!!
I hope to see EP 3 that can be realated with the 18 years from the end od EP1 with Nadia pregnant and the money issue for a lonely girl! This should be a great Female Protagonist game!
So

I do not like the EP2!

mdnj88

Dec 29, 2018
I tried to play this game it comes to this screen I press continue but it suddenly shuts off for no reason is there a way to fix it? Screenshot_2022-03-21-19-04-50.png

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
hello game starts mouse is there but not visible the Curosor is invisible so the game is hardly playable.
LG Silana

Jul 27, 2018
Ha! Finally managed to finish this game. I simply skipped all the male mc dialogues. Honestly, he's the most deplorable being of all the games on this site. Read his dialogues made me sick. Fem mc is hot but it's a bitch. The two of them deserves each other.

Mostly74

May 22, 2021
I have actually played part 2 before I played this one. I really liked part 2. I will try to play this one and see if it's just as good.

sabanana

Jan 11, 2021
So much for choices... Perhaps original post could mention the fact that you don't actually get to make any meaningful choices. Stuck with an idiotic male mc and a complete slut female mc.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
So much for choices... Perhaps original post could mention the fact that you don't actually get to make any meaningful choices. Stuck with an idiotic male mc and a complete slut female mc.
In other words, FMC is just as she should b? Aight.

AngeDivin

Jul 17, 2020
This game is great, the fact that there is NTR in the game is not too disturbing. The most disturbing is the fact that you control a character with a small dick. It's a pity the sound, the atmosphere of the game is at the top...

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
so there is only 3 ending? 1 with lilly 1 decent happy(got prison but married) 1 bad end nadia become a nymph?

correct me if i miss some ending :unsure:

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
A story about a young couple who just got their own place. A young and lustful girlfriend and a naive boyfriend. It's a story about money, sex, relationships, corruption and more! You will look through the eyes of both the female and the male in their relationship. You will make important choices that define their relationship. The power is in your hands as two alternative paths follow. Corruption for the girlfriend and Submission for the boyfriend. Play and make your choices.
Soooo basically..this game is about how to groom the male character into a cuck?

Reactions: Derangedminion
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes