Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Spot on! Thanks. The WT is just 57 posts backward, gallery file ~100.

Pandoras Box WT v1.0: https://f95zone.to/threads/pandoras-box-v1-0-void-star.17745/post-5734087
Gallery unlock file: https://f95zone.to/threads/pandoras-box-v1-0-void-star.17745/post-5547031
You are welcome. Sometime we may missed it from skimming the forum than reading it. I know I have done that, and had to go back and read it more closely since I was trying to look for some answers that was posted while back.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Vyacheslav Grinko

fasie

May 23, 2021
the writing is about as dogshit as 99% of games on here. the writer definitely isnt winning any literature awards any time soon. Dont come for the writing, if i wasnt clear enought

Reactions: jaysun

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
I really want to try this game but I have a 2 questions if anyone can answer them without spoiling too much that would be great.
Is this game a femdom game or a vanilla game ?
Is it sharing/swinging ? or cuckold/ntr ?

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
I really want to try this game but I have a 2 questions if anyone can answer them without spoiling too much that would be great.
Is this game a femdom game or a vanilla game ?
Is it sharing/swinging ? or cuckold/ntr ?
It kinda touch to all of them. There are good amount of femdom scenes, but not a femdom game like Karlson. There are cheating/cuckold but its not fully about that too. But if you ask like is it more netorase/sharing or cuckold/ntr? I'd say its more "cheating" than anything else and then cuckold would follow it. But male mc also having fun. So yea, its not your everyday game, but go for it, its so much fun!

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

kekelops1

Mar 7, 2021
the writing is about as dogshit as 99% of games on here. the writer definitely isnt winning any literature awards any time soon. Dont come for the writing, if i wasnt clear enought
Writing in this game is better than at least 80% of whats being posted on this site mate what are you talkin about?

Reactions: Rflagg78

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
It kinda touch to all of them. There are good amount of femdom scenes, but not a femdom game like Karlson. There are cheating/cuckold but its not fully about that too. But if you ask like is it more netorase/sharing or cuckold/ntr? I'd say its more "cheating" than anything else and then cuckold would follow it. But male mc also having fun. So yea, its not your everyday game, but go for it, its so much fun!
Thanks,i'll try it im trying to finish Shattered right now ,still gotta try the new update for Karlson I'll add this to my list, now that I know what its about.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Is it possible to play this game in a way that there would be absolutely zero cheating in any way shape or form and the couple goes strong and in love?

Reactions: ChapulinColorado

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So I passed on this game originally mainly because of the models especially the GF. Punk/emo looking gals are not my thing. After browsing new updates earlier I saw the Pandora's Box 2 update and got curious. My curiosity even overshadowed my skepticism after reading the synopsis although it did trigger my sarcasm. In that light, since I hate cucking and femdom, I had sarcastic names for the M/C's. Nadia got the moniker "Cathy Cuckerfast" and the M/C was dubbed "Bobbie Betacuck". I carried my distaste for Nadia through the corruption path. She was not worthy of the M/C IMO so she became the slut she was. The M/C on the other hand avoided ANY sub points like the plague. The "Best Friend/Ex-Boyfriend" is a cunt and he will NEVER get any Nadia pussy that I can have a say in. A big issue I have with the story is that in the beginning we are told that the M/C and Nadia have an OPEN RELATIONSHIP, yet as the story progresses she is a jealous cunt in spite of this while she throws pussy out everywhere. The M/C should be able to, for example, take the receptionist up on her offer of no strings sex without any guilt and perhaps suggest a swap date with the M/C/Nadia and the receptionist/fiance since both couples are supposed to have open relationships. The M/C seems to attract dominant fems like bees to honey. The Wendy scene was kinda funny because I was trying to hook him up with a "normal" gal and end up with a femdom freakier than his current GF. Anyway in the end the story is okay, the writing is sophomorish, the renders pretty good and the animation is just a basic loop. If you are into cucking/NTR/Cheating/Femdom you may enjoy this one and the sequel.

Reactions: Brockbane

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Don't know if somebody already posted it, but here is the full gallery unlocked (All endings and extras), as the one I got from this topic was missing the last 20 scenarios.
I can't seem to download this file in android. Anyone knows how to do it?

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes