• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The balancing of this game is pretty bad. The point systems are waaaaaaaaaaay too steep, to the point you have to accept almost every corruption option in order to get content later; to get a lesbian scene (around halfway through I'm guessing, but I don't know, I quit after) you pretty much have to have the girl bang every man she meets. Which not only makes no sense but it turns the game into a linear, choiceless novel where you play a game of "See Blue? Click Blue".

Even worse is that a lot of times turning down the option actually *reduces* your point total, so after you turn down a few options in the early/mid game, you get locked into a cycle where you *can't* choose the blue options (like the lesbian scene), and it *still* takes points away, creating a vicious cycle.

The writing isn't bad, although as with so many others the game suffers from the usual tropes of 80% of the guys being fat, old, jerks, or black (seriously, why always the same four tropes in anything vaguely NTR?) for the sake of fetishes. The graphics are pretty good, the overall story is a bit dumb (too many forced scenes to create drama) but tolerable. It'd be at least a solid 4/5, but the overuse of ugly men and fetishes takes it to a 3/5, and the poor balancing and unavoidable scenes bump it to a 2/5. Of all games, a game like this cannot be balanced around "See all content, or see *no* content".
I think you simply don't like Eugene... and maybe you do not like the fact that Nadia love to have sex.
The Male character is well written since the beginning... he isloves Nadia and Nadia loves him ...the story is about a couple
She is the alpha in the couple... there are a lot of couple where the wife is on the command
and as you know the best relationship between two people (husband / wife and boyfriends) is obtained when the roles of the two are well defined.
The writer of this story is great as you mentioned.

this relationship can continue over time only if the player understand how to keep it going.
The player must make sure that the relationship between the two protagonists is golden in order to reach the end of the chapter ... otherwise Game Over.

Complaining about what you personally do not like in the story writing is useless.
The story is ocused on their relationship...
no relationship = GAME OVER

This Game is Well DONE.
The balance in the story between the 2 protagonist is perfect.
Only if you want to force Eugene to be an Alpha male you will get a GEMA OVER... and this is clear since the beginning of this great story.

Thanks to Void Star for such a perfect story that will continue for long time more with a lot of new chapters.

Silanaq

May 1, 2021
I downloaded Pandorasbox 2 yesterday and then saw that it is better to play Pandorasbox 1 first, but bud with Pandorasbox 1 I have the problem that the game does not show the mouse cursor and so hardly playable.
What is really a pity because I would like to play.

LG silana

Reactions: tseug
3.30 star(s) 107 Votes