Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
I hope someone will share pandora box 2 v0.1

Here is info about the update:

Hey everyone. I am pleased to say that the first version of PB 2 is ready. Due to time constraints I only had so much time to do content, so it's not super packed with it due to many side factors that were needed to be done in the first update. Every character (even old ones) are new and changed accordingly to the time skip. New locations and changes to some of the UI. I tried to keep it in the spirit of the first game, so the overall feeling remains the same, nevertheless, a lot of things were improved from the last game which will be listed below. Also, I plan to continue releasing android versions from now on as well.

Changelog:

• 200+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Voyeur, Anilingus, 69, NTR, Foot Fetish, Blowjob, Gloryhole;
  • All new characters and locations.
  • Updated main menu screen and logo.
  • Improved loading and saving screen with easier to navigate pages.
  • New and improved gallery which recollects scenes as they were when you played it, including sound and dialogue.
  • New music tracks for main menu, ingame background sound and credits music.
  • New presplash launch icon.
  • Added loading screens when switching between different protagonists' POV.
  • New logo on launch which should fix the freeze the last one was creating. This is not animated so the game should launch and load faster.
  • Tutorial is WIP and should come in future update.

drfeelgoodsw

Sep 12, 2020
Is there any gallery unlocker for v1.0? I played the game last summer but lost the saves, and I honestly don't feel like playing it all over again just to see what changed... I searched older posts, but there only seems to be a mention for an unlocker of v0.21. Thanks!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any gallery unlocker for v1.0? I played the game last summer but lost the saves, and I honestly don't feel like playing it all over again just to see what changed... I searched older posts, but there only seems to be a mention for an unlocker of v0.21. Thanks!
that might still work.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hey everyone. I am pleased to say that the first version of PB 2 is ready. Due to time constraints I only had so much time to do content, so it's not super packed with it due to many side factors that were needed to be done in the first update. Every character (even old ones) are new and changed accordingly to the time skip. New locations and changes to some of the UI. I tried to keep it in the spirit of the first game, so the overall feeling remains the same, nevertheless, a lot of things were improved from the last game which will be listed below. Also, I plan to continue releasing android versions from now on as well.

Changelog:
  • 200+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Voyeur, Anilingus, 69, NTR, Foot Fetish, Blowjob, Gloryhole;
  • All new characters and locations.
  • Updated main menu screen and logo.
  • Improved loading and saving screen with easier to navigate pages.
  • New and improved gallery which recollects scenes as they were when you played it, including sound and dialogue.
  • New music tracks for main menu, ingame background sound and credits music.
  • New presplash launch icon.
  • Added loading screens when switching between different protagonists' POV.
  • New logo on launch which should fix the freeze the last one was creating. This is not animated so the game should launch and load faster.
  • Tutorial is WIP and should come in future update.
Screenshots:

FULL GAME:

Mega links: , , ;

Google drive links: , , ;

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for the share. Shouldn't it be a separate thread though?

It couldn't find my save from the first game though but not sure if it matters.
Nadia confirmed not to be as attractive at all and it's clearly set up to have incest so I was going to drop it straight away.
But then the end text mentions there will be flashbacks with old models in the future. So may be worth following for a bit..?

Not sure what I'll end up doing but for now I don't like this sequel.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT ALL PLATFORMS
PANDORA'S BOX 1 V.1.0 ENG/RUS + PANDORA'S BOX 2 V.0.1 ENG

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PB1_Eng

zip Pandora's Box 0.12 renders.zip (165.32 Mb)
apk PandorasBox-v1.0-the66-Eng.apk (583.36 Mb)
zip Pandoras_Box-1.0-mac.zip (3.23 Gb)
zip Pandoras_Box-1.0-pc.zip (3.26 Gb)
pdf Pandoras_Box_1.0_Walkthrough.pdf (3.1 Mb)

PB1_Rus

apk Pandoras_Box-1.0-Rus-universal-release.apk (567.84 Mb)
zip Pandoras_Box-1.0-mac-Rus.zip (3.29 Gb)
zip Pandoras_Box-1.0-pc-Rus.zip (3.38 Gb)
pdf Pandoras_Box_1.0_Walkthrough.pdf (3.1 Mb)

PB2_Eng

pdf Pandora's_Box_2_0.1_Walkthrough.pdf (2.83 Mb)
apk Pandoras_Box_2-0.1-Eng.apk (333.32 Mb)
zip Pandoras_Box_2-0.1-mac.zip (304.33 Mb)
zip Pandoras_Box_2-0.1-pc.zip (432.48 Mb)

Separate topic for Pandora's Box 2
https://f95zone.to/threads/pandoras-box-2-v0-1-void-star.82408/

Last edited:

evetoyou

Jun 7, 2020
I was trying to search the thread but couldn't find an answer. I just noticed that on top left corner of my game it says "NO DC", any idea what this means?

yayamon

May 15, 2017
I was trying to search the thread but couldn't find an answer. I just noticed that on top left corner of my game it says "NO DC", any idea what this means?
It's a problem with nvidia 3d settings, search the main f95 forum and it should bring up the solution

Reactions: evetoyou
3.30 star(s) 105 Votes