• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
No where near as damaging as childhood friends, i liked how the first half of this game went but than it toned down in the final half.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Can you completely avoid any relationships besides the other mc and go full on gigolo with the other mc?

lonewolf1993

Nov 12, 2018
the game does not work for you(is game for older boys). I would suggest you play the game with "Little Red Riding Hood"
I have no idea what you're trying to say but by your reaction i'm guessing it has a lot of cuckhold content and they're unavoidable, to each their own i guess.
We're in a website full of fetishes and all types if thigs so you don't have to get angry when you meet someone who doesn't like a specific type of content that you're into, like being a cuck.
it was a question, either answer it or move on, you don't have to be butthurt, not judging, i just don't like the type of content that the game is hinting at and i wanted to see if it's avoidable or not.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I played this a long time ago and now I read that they had avoided rape. What is my surprise when I see that the solution to avoid rape is that it is now totally voluntary. That is, the ex fucks Nadia with her consent regardless of the point of corruption. Well, what a shitty solution, my lord

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
does anyone realty think its completed at Version: 1.0 its been up in f95 for long time ,,, anyway i dont think its finished i dont see high number in ver

askietnow

Jul 2, 2018
Yet another game with an abrupt ending. Much like Forgotten Paradise, seems like the creator got bored and wrapped up the final half of the game in one update. At least this one didn't devolve into some kind of weird GoT tribute. Last Void Star game I play.

3/10

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Yet another game with an abrupt ending. Much like Forgotten Paradise, seems like the creator got bored and wrapped up the final half of the game in one update. At least this one didn't devolve into some kind of weird GoT tribute. Last Void Star game I play.

3/10
The dev can't do the road of a story theirs goes Start>End instead of Start>Middle>Middle>Middle>End.

Micsuking

Jun 12, 2018
Don't know if somebody already posted it, but here is the full gallery unlocked (All endings and extras), as the one I got from this topic was missing the last 20 scenarios.
What exactly am I supposed to do with this? It just opens some random text page, am I supposed to copy this somewhere?

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
What exactly am I supposed to do with this? It just opens some random text page, am I supposed to copy this somewhere?
You need to place the file inside the "game" folder (and verify that the filename is unlock-gallery.rpy as sometimes downloading files from F95Z adds you numbers at the beginning of the file). Next time you launch the game, you should be able to see all the content inside the Gallery section.

SissyLucy97

Feb 28, 2021
Windows Defender gave me a "Contebrew.A!ml" virus warning - beware
(downloaded from the mega website)
Not touching this until this is fixed

3.30 star(s) 107 Votes