• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bill meoff

May 23, 2019
Now I think I know how a woman feels when her man cums too soon. It's feeling good, she's really getting into it and it's getting better and then pop he's done and he rolls over thinking he's a stud and says "I'll rock your world again tomorrow night". She just lays there thinking what the hell happened. Very disappointing end to what started out so good.

Bluemouf

Nov 29, 2017
I'm missing Ending 1b and two gallery entries, 6th page centre and bottom right pictures. Can anyone tell me how to get them?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So if I'm not into Sub, NTR, or sharing, should I skip this game? Seems pretty focused on those fetishes, and they are pretty much my least favorite. If that is avoidable, is the content left worth playing? The MC looks pretty Beta, so even if not on the Sub path, is he a Giant Pussy? The renders look gorgeous, but I don't want to play a game that will just trigger me.
As a reference, I hated Alexandra, as she's a bossy bitch, and treats her "puppy" like a dog. Even on his non-sub path, he's pretty much a sub to her. And her lesbo girlfriend is a raging Cunt that needs to die. :cry: Not trying to pick a fight, just asking for some honest feedback. ;)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Can the Female MC leave the relationship, and get into another one, or is the extent of it Cucking, and/or NTR? :unsure: Not really a fan of cheating, but do enjoy a pure lesbo path if it's available. Those are pretty rare though.

ayakkusu

Mar 24, 2019
Hello do anyone have same problem like me i can't see my mouse in the game older's version didn't have a problem like this.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I'm glad I advanced the dialogs fast from the beginning, this game was like something between a parody and an absurd comedy, like Anna Exciting Affection, no hate. The renders were good and some sex scenes were excited. My favorite scene was the lesbian one between Nadia and Blaire (the recepcionist), I was hoping for something more between them. I knew what this game had to offer from the very beginning, I didn't focus too much in finding sense to the story, so I'm pleased.

Reactions: spaceman696

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
wtf just played the 0.20 version and it is completed already, rush motherfucker rush
That's not how 1.0 releases work lol. 1.0 just means it done, it doesn't imply there should have been 100 .1 updates before it. This game has had over a dozen major updates and the story wraps up sensibly, whether or not the dev intended to work on it longer nothing about it feels rushed.

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
Umm yeah, conflicted about this one, you are giving the feeling that you have an input but you really don't, but this type of stuff is really not something i'm into, that being said, Art work is really nice and you can see that allot of time has been put into it so i give the DEV props for that, but as the English would say " it's just not my cup of tea "

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
That's not how 1.0 releases work lol. 1.0 just means it done, it doesn't imply there should have been 100 .1 updates before it. This game has had over a dozen major updates and the story wraps up sensibly, whether or not the dev intended to work on it longer nothing about it feels rushed.
yea not like it is 1.0 that will become 1.1 or 2.0, they put the completed tag for an (unfinished) product. I heard about a sequel which begs the question why not keep this one going as well, as for rushed or not i have to finish playing the update but i doubt he made enough content to make it feel complete

DenverTrucker

Apr 24, 2020
yea not like it is 1.0 that will become 1.1 or 2.0, they put the completed tag for an (unfinished) product. I heard about a sequel which begs the question why not keep this one going as well, as for rushed or not i have to finish playing the update but i doubt he made enough content to make it feel complete
Depending on the ending, you get a message at the end stating that this is the full version and that a sequel is in the make, not sure how many endings there are but i played 3 of them, only one showed me that message

JesterAI

Jan 18, 2018
So if I'm not into Sub, NTR, or sharing, should I skip this game? Seems pretty focused on those fetishes, and they are pretty much my least favorite. If that is avoidable, is the content left worth playing? The MC looks pretty Beta, so even if not on the Sub path, is he a Giant Pussy? The renders look gorgeous, but I don't want to play a game that will just trigger me.
As a reference, I hated Alexandra, as she's a bossy bitch, and treats her "puppy" like a dog. Even on his non-sub path, he's pretty much a sub to her. And her lesbo girlfriend is a raging Cunt that needs to die. :cry: Not trying to pick a fight, just asking for some honest feedback. ;)
Yes, skip this game

It would be like getting a game where the MC moves back home with his mom, 3 sisters, 2 cousins, and his aunt, but relationships with them are optional, because one of the sisters has a hot friend you can pursue. Don't get that game if you think incest is gross, even though technically you don't HAVE to have sex with your family.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Great Job Void Star
can't wait to see the new episode of this great story! (y)
(I just hope i cannot corrupt again this fabulous young couple.)

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I'm hoping that in the sequel will be passed 19 years (when Eugene will go out of prison) and Eugene will return to her wife Nadia for to make a lifestyle such as Anne and MC in "The Adventurous Couple").
Nadia is pregnant, so her son/daughter (Eugene is his/her biological father or not?) will be 18 years old at that time, and maybe will be involved in tha naughty acts of Eugene and Nadia...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if he is daddy or not depends what player chose, on my play there are 3 daddy candidates besides mc. if went to totally extremes then daddy candidates jump to 6-10 candidates incl. mc.

3.30 star(s) 107 Votes