AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
enjoying this game, though i'm curious if there is content for like a "love" path such as it is, where the boyfriend doesn't do any submissive choices and the girlfriends doesn't make any corruption choices? May try that later if it's worth it but if there isn't really any content then i'd just assume play another game when i'm done with the full corruption/submission path
Nope, the boyfriend can grow some balls, but he will be a cuck no matter what, and no matter if you do or don't do the corruption, the girlfriend will cheat on him, and the "best" friend of him will pay a hooker to blow the bf. And you cannot do anything to change that. If you looking to a classic love history, where you can try to keep both faithful....well, is not in this game. The dev only focus is in ntr, from this game, to the other.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This is an your limit.
The game is perfect as his
Of course there is one thing that is very clear. Either you are the developer himself or a very close friend of his. To every comment against (that people have the right to be against) you appear to answer that the game is perfection and that everyone else is wrong. I repeat, people have the right to opine without the defense police appearing
Just say

Reactions: Anon4990

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Of course there is one thing that is very clear. Either you are the developer himself or a very close friend of his. To every comment against (that people have the right to be against) you appear to answer that the game is perfection and that everyone else is wrong. I repeat, people have the right to opine without the defense police appearing
Just say

Criticizing a dev and their fans for only making NTR games is akin to criticizing a horror director for only making horror films because you want to see them make an action or romance movie... It’s pretty damn clear that this game only caters to a certain type of interest. There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of vanilla or harem games and many of those games vehemently oppose any sharing, cucking, or ntr of any nature to MC. You are wasting your breath and time…which means I am wasting my time by trying to point out the basics, but yet here I am.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
Nope, the boyfriend can grow some balls, but he will be a cuck no matter what, and no matter if you do or don't do the corruption, the girlfriend will cheat on him, and the "best" friend of him will pay a hooker to blow the bf. And you cannot do anything to change that. If you looking to a classic love history, where you can try to keep both faithful....well, is not in this game. The dev only focus is in ntr, from this game, to the other.
I wouldn't even mind that stuff if it seemed like there were a sharing path or way for them to end up swingers up like John and Blair but it doesn't seem like that's a possibility.
Thanks for the response

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Criticizing a dev and their fans for only making NTR games is akin to criticizing a horror director for only making horror films because you want to see them make an action or romance movie... It’s pretty damn clear that this game only caters to a certain type of interest. There are hundreds (maybe thousands) of vanilla or harem games and many of those games vehemently oppose any sharing, cucking, or ntr of any nature to MC. You are wasting your breath and time…which means I am wasting my time by trying to point out the basics, but yet here I am.
Thanks for your post you have open my mind about a possible reason of those who complain and criticize so insistently.
They secretly love this developer's writing skills and would like to see him write silly and easy vanilla harem (games for kids), to get a pure escape from reality...
But the best writers love drama and drama is realistic ...
developers like him will never write a vanilla easy game where the MC easily fucks all the girls and his girlfriend will love him unconditionally for the eternity because he is the best man in the world and she deserves to be betrayed by him,
indeed, sometimes it is she who introduces her friends girls to make them fuck with him in a threesome/foursome.

This story is about a relationship between 2 young lovers who decide to live together on their own and cannot marry because they come from problematic families so they have to make money to live ...
they find a job in the same company .
here begins the story of their relationship .. (this is very same in the real world)

Will our heroes be able to make survive their relationship to climb their position in the company where they work?
Will they become the new leaders of that company?

there can be no vannila in this story because both of them have to work .. and often as it happens in real life ... work divides them..
If they fully open the "pandora's box" there will be no limits to their success ..
otherwise it will be GAME OVER

This is the story of this game...

Void Star is a great developer and he will deserve more supporters
so..
GO TO SUPPORT HIM!

Good Job man!

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
would be nice to see nadia and wendy (and maybe mia) dominate eugene together. put him in chastity and themn invite the bouncer and jason over for some fun :devilish:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I wouldn't even mind that stuff if it seemed like there were a sharing path or way for them to end up swingers up like John and Blair but it doesn't seem like that's a possibility.
Thanks for the response
I will be complete honest with you, there is a lot of better games there, if you like sharing,ntr or vanilla. The history is bad, the only thing that save the game is the models and the scenes, the are really well done, but the rest are bad. Of course, there is the compressed version made by the awesome people of this community, so you can try, but for me is a bad game in almost every aspect.

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
I will be complete honest with you, there is a lot of better games there, if you like sharing, ntr or vanilla. The history is bad, the only thing that save the game is the models and the scenes, the are really well done, but the rest are bad. Of course, there is the compressed version made by the awesome people of this community, so you can try, but for me is a bad game in almost every aspect.
yeah i have plenty games to play. I don't particularly like NTR games where the MC is humiliated but there are a few that i do enjoy for one reason or another. This one has really nice models. Spellbook has two paths and some great scenes, power vacuum is just great all around. would have probably liked this one more if the boyfriend wasn't playable, but i get that there is an audience for that sort of thing.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
yeah i have plenty games to play. I don't particularly like NTR games where the MC is humiliated but there are a few that i do enjoy for one reason or another. This one has really nice models. Spellbook has two paths and some great scenes, power vacuum is just great all around. would have probably liked this one more if the boyfriend wasn't playable, but i get that there is an audience for that sort of thing.
I do believe that spellbook is the one that have done better in that way, the dev prefer the ntr in that game, but both ntr and non-ntr are well done, power vacuum is more satire of ntr than anything, is a really well done game, your choices are really good, for me, to like this game is if then both characters wasn't that stupid, and your choices matter, at the moment don't matter what we do, cannot change the outcome (just the ending).

Last edited:
Reactions: jmcronshaw

UIGL

Mar 6, 2018
Can you guy get down on your fucking high horses and help people who nicely ("please" seems not be enough though) asks for a save file and not just ignore them.
And no I don't care about the gallery, I just want to see what I missed and fill in the blanks so that I have all endings available. So if you have a save including the end of v0.16 fucking share it!!!

Labrat_13

Mar 9, 2018
Does anyone else find it very odd that an actual person, Alex Zedra, is now in this game? Not as herself, obviously, but this one made me laugh.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Can you guy get down on your fucking high horses and help people who nicely ("please" seems not be enough though) asks for a save file and not just ignore them.
And no I don't care about the gallery, I just want to see what I missed and fill in the blanks so that I have all endings available. So if you have a save including the end of v0.16 fucking share it!!!
Here's a few from .16 for you. If I remember right, 1 is wendy route pre breed secretary, 1 bred secretary
,1 is gf mom route pre breed secretary, 1 bred secretary...I could be wrong, haven't checked in a month so I'm going off memory... not sure what other routes there are but those were the ones I was going with.

Haven't played .17 maybe I'll get around to it, maybe I'll wait til 18..

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes