kira3895

May 16, 2020
Is there any game that has the same graphical style as this one? It doesn't have a strong storyline but the amazing graphics made up for it

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Changelog:

• ~240 new renders
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Voyeur, Blowjob, Armpit, Vaginal, Lesbian, Foot Fetish, Cheating;
  • New main menu background. The last one was making issues for some reason as an animation it was freezing every time I booted the game. This one is a static background, but a lot more thought and work went into it and it will be only for the Winter season.
  • Blaire gets improved feet treatment after Wendy. You can see them in this update.
  • Next update might involve more with your decision to impregnate Lilly.
3wp4dh.jpg qcUExP.jpg 387F1y.jpg

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
If Blair is getting some it may be alright but when an update is light on Nadia I always consider it worth passing. I may do that on this one.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Run the Android version on your PC.
I was gladly surprised to see more Nadia than I though off the changelog.
Short as always but good.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
The people have spoken! :illuminati:

Pandora's Box v0.18
MEGA Links: -
Google Drive Links: -
Walkthrough:

VoteMe.gif

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Silly question probably: is there a way to change statistics for the character or unlocking the gallery?

This game offers a lot of interesting possibilities and animations a nicely done, it is a pity lose some of them and of course I do not have time to try all the possible path permutations.

Thanks

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Pandora's Box [v0.18] [Void Star] - Compressed

Original Size: 2.5 GB

Compressed PC Size: 370,3 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 353,6 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Always sad to see games with potential going to waste because of forced choices. In my book adult games should be about minor events with possible minor choices and major events that impact the whole story. These major events need to have game changing choices. A major event that happens no matter what (in this example rape) without any control by the player isn't a very enjoyable experience.

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes